Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 444 from this member and was supposed to get a box of shells and never got them . I've contacted him and have not got any response . Luckily I did get the rifle after some delay . So beware when dealing with him . I won't anymore .

·
Super Moderator
50,885 Posts
The proper place for member feedback is in Itrader, see the Itrader sticky in any classified forum. He has 100% positive feedback with 4 transactions, hasn't been online for almost a month now, it's illegal to ship ammo with a rifle, so it would have been shipped separately, he may have forgot to ship it, stuff happens, life gets in the way sometimes, I changed his settings so he'll get an email notification of any PMs, contact him again.

Tim

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks . The ammo was being shipped separately but it never has showed up . I've texted him and no replies .

·
Super Moderator
50,885 Posts
Since he hasn't been online since Apr 15, something may have happened, it does too often. I was in the middle of a deal with a member here, had already made a rifle trade with him, he was gonna buy an Encore barrel from me, contact just ended, finally got an email from his wife, he had been in a vehicle accident a few months earlier, spent some time in the hospital and was recovering when we started dealing, then he had complications, was hospitalized and died.

Tim

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Give him some time, some times we jump the gun and are sorry for it (I have done it)Delays with the mail happen so much any more From what you said you got one item but not the other If he sent one most likely he sent the other 99.9 members here are honest people Give it time. I was away from the sight for a very long time due to sickness people must have thought I died Good Luck Lou

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had a transaction set up with this member during late March, early April. Spoke to him on the phone and also exchanged emails. It was down to the point of receiving his payment and shipping the merchandise then all communications went dead. Coincidentally, his region of Miss. was having severe storms and tornadoes at the same time. I wonder if anyone out there in GBO land has heard from him?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts