Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!

I got one drop of Mold Prep on the edge of the kitchen counter, that ran down the edge of the counter. Didn't see it, now it's dry and doesn't rub off (naturally!). I can't believe I'm the first to do this. LOML is very tolerant, but I want to get this off before she notices it.

Has anybody come up with a way to remove this without destroying a laminate counter?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It worked great

sjc1

Thanks :-D the alcohol was the ideal thing, didn't hurt anything and dissolved the Mold Prep easily. LOML will never know unless she reads this post!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
632 Posts
:D Shrink !!!. I have been using that mold prep fer the last years or so on casting my BPCR bullets. I found that ya have to keep it cleaned out,and to not let it build up in the molds,or ya quite getting sharp ridges on the cast bullet. I keep mine clean with alcohol,and after its all cleaned out,I put it in again when I start casting. I did about 250 cast fer the .45 and my .50 sunday afternoon. Then I started having problems with the molds,so I sent them off to Lyman to be refurbished. I told em that if they cant fix em,just sent me a couple more tomatch the ones I sent in and I would be happy to pay fer em. I must be hard on moldds er something. King
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top