Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys gimme your thoughts on this one. Is this where you wanna be on that FINAL JUDGEMENT? Do you think your gonna get a do over, or a chance to repent here? Give it to me in CONTEXTUAL SCRIPTURE. I can't wait to hear this one. I am absolutely sure some here are gonna nail this one to the floor with facts.[/color]

·
Registered
216 Posts
Good morning
Pretty clear to me... Verse 15 sums it all up.. "And those who were NOT found written in the book of life were cast alive into the lake of fire".
God gives one whole life time to have that name in the book.. That is why the Lord Jesus said.. He who beleives in me shall never perish..
Mike in Peru

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1st response is the right response, with a clear understanding that you do not want to be standing in judgement at the [/color]White Throne of Judgement[/color]. For the saved the [/color]Bema Seat of Christ[/color] is the place to be. All your good works in life will determine your crown.[/color]
This is widely misunderstood, by many, and it is good that Missionary5155 know the truth, and are capable, and willing to spread that truth. [/color]
Thanks, Missionary5155[/color]

·
Registered
18,405 Posts
The discussion always ends up on wheather this is the book of life or the Lambs book of life.
There is no question that the final order will seperate the sheep and the goats---which sounds like a judgement to me.
Blessings

·
Registered
796 Posts
Verses 13 and 14 says that the sea, death and **** gave up their dead Then death and the now empty **** are thrown into the lake of fire. This verse also says that the lake of fire is the 2nd death. What does all of this mean? I thought that **** was etenal and that those who go to **** burn there forever. If **** is thrown into the lake of fire, does that mean that **** and death are destroyed forever?

·
Registered
18,405 Posts
The bodies are not ressurected--the soul/spirit/worm is ressurected. The judgement is against those who never belonged to Christ---in reality, they are the only ones being judged.
Those eternal souls that have rejected Christ will be eternally seperated from God but still alive.
Those who are saved have been with Christ since earthly death.
It is the final judgement--in reality time ceases and eternity begins. This seperation does not mean that knowledge of heaven--even visual recognition of those in heaven--ceases for those seperated. they are tormented by the knowledge and seeing of heaven but are in torment while watching.
Least wise that was the case for the rich man---Lazurus could not see him.
Blessings

·
Registered
417 Posts
I believe in an eternal punishment, not eternal punishing. Once thrown into the Lake of Fire, you are destroyed forever.

Also, I don't believe that just because you are not in the Lambs Book of Life that you are lost. There will be some saved who are in the Book of Life.

Romans 2:14[/color]
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.