Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone use these replacement triggers , and are they any good ?
I was thinking of getting one to replace the trigger on a 17 cal. savage

jim

·
Registered
283 Posts
I haven't had the opportunity to use a rifle with the Sharp Shooter Supply trigger, but I have heard good things about them. I have fired a Savage 17 HMR with the Rifle Basix trigger and it was a dramatic improvement over the factory trigger, which is as it should be when putting a $75 trigger on a $175 rifle. I've been contemplating if it is worth it to put one on mine as well, but you will get an improved trigger if you decide to shell out the money.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rifle basic

I had problems with the hunting model I got for M-700,it wouldn't reset.The sear warpted when it was heat treated.I phoned and got a tough luck.With enough hand stoning I got it work.I don't like the open design of the trigger box,things can fall in too easily and get stuck. :noway:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've bought and installed two. Both on Savages, one a Model 11 and the othera 10FP. Bob Brasfield is a topnotch guy and I like the triggers. I will buy one the next time I get another Savage. I'm sure the SSS trigger is very good, but I have absolutely no complaints about the Rifle Basix.

Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.