Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me to a supplier of rifled cannon barrel liners in less than full scale? I have a couple of tubes that I would like to sleeve with rifling and no ability to make one from scratch. Nothing larger than 2.25" OD, others down to 1".
I've looked over the stickies and can't seem to find anyone. Thanks, LS

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
We pretty much covered this topic in the split-off from the thread: "Cannons, Like Gold, are Where You Find Them". The split-off thread is called "Rifled Cannon Liners". Please take a look at this thread, then if there are any questions, post them. Everything is pretty much the same except for the dates. We are planning to start these in April of 2012 right after we deliver the finished Brooke cannons in March 2012. With the way prices are going up now for tools and materials, expect 15 to 20 % increases over the prices stated. End of June delivery dates are anticipated unless big problems appear.

http://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php/topic,209437.30.html

Tracy

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the update. I knew you were planning to make them at a later date but wondered if anyone was making them now too. Guess I'll go do my homework. Thanks guys!

·
7,289 Posts
Doesn't Paulson Brothers make rifled liners?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.