Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be legal to make a "rocket launcher"? I haven't been able to find any thing on the ATF web site, and the other forum I belong to doesn't know the answer either...

The rockets would be made out of 1" PVC, 6 inches long, and NON-explosive. I would just shove a model rocket "motor" in it.

The launcher would be PVC tubes, would put the rocket in through the "rear" of the tube, connect the wires, and launch it from a remote "launch pad".

I wouldn't think this is illegal, because you're just making you own model rockets and launching them through a tube.

Anybody got any ideas?

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rockets launcher... but not what you may th

Rockets haven't been banned here... yet. :lol: I haven't tried to build it yet, after checking with ATF (who's knows when) I'll start to build it, I was going to use the super thin PVC for the rockets. But for now I'll save my money for either a 1895 Nagant revolver, No.4 Enfield, or a K-31. I'll get more use out of those anyway. :grin: And lawn seaon is almost over, so I won't have as much money to "toy around with". :( But if I do build it, I'll post pictures here. :grin:

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rockets launcher... but not what you may th

Thanks for the ideas everyone. :grin: I like the spud gun idea, it would be a lot cheaper than the rockets for rocket launcher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.