Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the kind of thing that will happen when a perverted couple are given a child to adopt and raise.
Had this child been given to a married (Man and Wife) couple, this more than likely wouldn't have happened.

Two roosters never produced an egg, or hatched a chick ;)
All jokes aside.....A child needs the love of two parents. A Man and A Woman if they are ever going to have a chance for a normal childhood. BTW! Rosie even cut her out financially.Why does this not surprise me?

http://wgntv.com/2015/08/27/rosie-odonnells-daughter-chelsea-leaves-home-to-live-with-birth-mom/

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
I thought her real mom was a doper? Is being with a doper better than being with a queer?

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Sad to say this girl probably doesn't have much of a chance. I heard her mother gave her up because she (the birth mother) was doing drugs, the guy she was found with when she ran away is a druggie and a loser, and her adoptive "mom" was, is, and always will be, nuts.

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
Our daughter has said that she has no interest in finding her birth mother.
even though she is mexican/texacan, she hates mexican men. she's happy with me and momma.

now Rosie's daughter has no chance to ever lead a normal life unless she cuts all ties with both sides. I feel for her.

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
now that she's eighteen she'll likely end up back with the dude she left home to be with in the first place.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
BUGEYE said:
even though she is mexican/texacan, she hates mexican men. she's happy with me and momma.

now Rosie's daughter has no chance to ever lead a normal life unless she cuts all ties with both sides. I feel for her.

Bugeye your daughter is not a Messcan, she is an American of Mexican descent. Big difference, as I said elsewhere Mexican is not a race, messcan is an attitude of a culture that's as outdated as Axteca.
See all those tattoos the thugs put all over themselves? That's Azteca, as violent and savage as the name
implies. That's why Mexico dosent even want them, they will not change and adapt to that country's
industrial revolution. Chicanos are not messcan, they are the same as your daughter and have no use for
the old ways. The term Messcan comes from them, it's the Azteca mentality.
What's flooding our borders now.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
They were pushed north by the more educated and civilized south. No one wants them and we are seeing why.
I've worked with the southern Mexico engineers, now they Mr Trump are that country's best.
But they may come up here to work on projects, but they have a home and family they want to go home to.
Many of then are educated at Sul Ross University in Alpine Texas, and they did not mooch off the American
taxpayer. They're family's and grants in they're own country put them through that college.
You seldom see them because they have little reason to come here after college.
We get Azteca, bums, criminals, that can't make it anywhere else except up here at our expense.

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
Argent11 said:
BUGEYE said:

Bugeye your daughter is not a Messcan, she is an American of Mexican descent. Big difference, as I said elsewhere Mexican is not a race, messcan is an attitude of a culture that's as outdated as Axteca.
See all those tattoos the thugs put all over themselves? That's Azteca, as violent and savage as the name
implies. That's why Mexico dosent even want them, they will not change and adapt to that country's
industrial revolution. Chicanos are not messcan, they are the same as your daughter and have no use for
the old ways. The term Messcan comes from them, it's the Azteca mentality.
What's flooding our borders now.
I stand corrected. she has an exotic look that you don't see in your basic mexican.
and she says mexican men are beasts. ;D

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
And they act like beast. Israel says our Mexican problem is about the same as they're Palestinian.
Both are like an ignorant sub human species, where Islam takes advantage that only to further they're
agenda. Mexico doesn't want theirs or to deal with them so they ensure they come here at our expense.
Now we are getting all of them, the very worst of the worst, to add to all the others slugs we already had.
NW Hunter is right we bad better do something and do it very soon.
And this is no accident, I think it was just not thought through real well.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Argent11 said:
But Rosie was arrested at LAX after they searched her. Because when the did they found she had 200 pounds
of Crack. Lol. ;D
I think it was a lot more than 200 lbs. BTW the reason they stopped her was because dogs aren't allowed on planes.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Dee said:
I thought her real mom was a doper? Is being with a doper better than being with a queer?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Poor girl got mistreated all around..where was the great CPS? They took her from a drug environment and placed her in an environment of perversion. More "official" mistreatment..

·
Registered
496 Posts
What Rosie O'Dumbazz will never understand is: It's not her gayness, it's not her weight issue, it' not her lack of acting talent, it's her abrasive personality and her lack of grounding in reality!

She cried they didn't hire her for "The Price is Right" because of her gayness, her weight etc. Um, the guy they hired, Drew Carey, ain't no face man!

In a few years Rosie will be a bag lady, be found in the gutter and wind up in a state institution.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
When I read this story a couple days ago, really felt bad about this girl. Talk about having a bad hand throwed at you, right from the beginning. Druggie mom that thinks because she was so high at the time, adoption papers shouldn't be legal!(really) And then to end up with a narcissistic fat lesbian ***** like Rosie. WOW! Sure hope her life gets turned around pretty quickly, or it might not last lo0ng. gypsyman

·
Banned
24,569 Posts
gypsyman said:
When I read this story a couple days ago, really felt bad about this girl. Talk about having a bad hand throwed at you, right from the beginning. Druggie mom that thinks because she was so high at the time, adoption papers shouldn't be legal!(really) And then to end up with a narcissistic fat lesbian ***** like Rosie. WOW! Sure hope her life gets turned around pretty quickly, or it might not last lo0ng. gypsyman

Lesbians are kinda like that, I've met some who stay to themselves and pretty well don't mess with anyone.
But then there are the pushy ones like you said narcissistic, like they have some sort of a complex about
they're life style. It's best to not even get into a conversation with them they are offended by everything.
Like the hard core atheist it's almost a sin to listen to anything they have to say.
Boy, some of the stuff they can come up with and say, it leaves you stunned thinking why would ever want to say things like that ?

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Maybe the girl is smarter than everyone gives her credit for. She got out of a Godless, Satan inspired enviorment, and that may be why she was on meds, and having mental problems. We'll just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
cooter74 said:

YEP!
Welp, a doper can get the cure. Queers, on the other hand claim they can't change. ::)

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
I don't have an arguement for that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts