Graybeard Outdoors banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Ruger , SP-101 , model 05771. This is their 4" , stainless model in .357. It will come with everything Ruger packs with it including Hogue walnut grips and a wolf spring kit . ( installed ) This gun is in "like new" condition with a smooth action and crisp trigger. $500.00 Buyer pays actual shipping. FFL to FFL First " I'll take it " in open forum. Thanks for looking. Listed locally as well as on other forums.

regards , irold

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Great price! wish I didn't have one. I would be on this like a fat kid on a chocolate doughnut!

·
Super Moderator
10,839 Posts
Such an attractive firearm with its walnut grip. I have the 2.5 inch SST barrel 101 that came with an unattractive black plastic grip now changed out with the rubber 'finger' grip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind words ... its a really nice revolver. Shoots very well. Kinda hate to part with it. I have five other .357s in various models , then we have the 44s and 45s ... really need to thin the herd.

regards , irold

·
Registered
562 Posts
would you be interested in a trade? 6" Blue 357 Security six , as new condition . Has spring kit and Ruger limited production Hogue grips ? Let me know if you are interested?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AHHH , Hoss , a carrot is being offered .... remember I'm not responsible for any divorces associated with my sale !

regards , irold

·
Registered
426 Posts
No responsibility, expressed or implied! I certainly understand. Any chance you have a room for rent with purchase, of said sp-101?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.