Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
We have one, bought it some time back. My SO researched handguns and decided on the Ruger LC9s but when she used it the slide was difficult for her. Back to the gun store. She liked the feel and the laser sight, made it easier for her. Don't shoot it much, it mostly sits in a designated spot, at the ready. She liked the Houge grip I put on it, the original grips were a bit small, even for her hands. Some people use a white paint stick on the front sight. I like it, sweet little revolver. I attached a photo of the LC9s for comparison. Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Revolver

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the S&W 340. I had it modified for moon clips and put Hogue grips on it. It’s a handy carry gun now, but I don’t shoot anything more powerful than 38 +p’s through it.

So, I probably would have been better off with this:
I’ve thought about having a couple cylinders cut for moon clip, haven’t gotten around to it. Who modified your cylinder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’ve thought about having a couple cylinders cut for moon clip, haven’t gotten around to it. Who modified your cylinder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was happy with the quality of the work and the speed. I would recommend. It works very well for me to load fast without putting any force on the gun.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I've had an S&W® M&P® BODYGUARD w/Crimson Trace® Laser BG38 circa 11/2014. I modified it by adding The Houge® Tamer™ monogrip and an XS® Big Dot Tritium sight. Two years after purchase the trigger would not reset. S&W® did a warranty repair and returned it to me in two weeks. Since then I've had no further problems and have put an additional 1K rounds through it. I LOVE THIS SNUBBY!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts