Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Sako AIII 375 WBY Douglas barrel 26" Very slick. Been looking for one for quite a while, Now i can get rid on my Ruger # 1 in 375H&H which i have not been happy with since day one. The next gun show i go to i will try to trade it off. I think this will be A KEEPER........Joe..........

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
The .375 Weatherby Magnum.[/color] The very best of the .375 calibers. Excellent choice. I love mine. Lawdog
:D

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
Lawdog said:
The .375 Weatherby Magnum.[/color] The very best of the .375 calibers. Excellent choice. I love mine. Lawdog
Lawdog, I knew you would approve. :-D

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I wish someone would explain to a dull old guy (like me), what on God's Green Earth the .375 Weatherby will kill that the good old .375 H&H can not. Like the Energizer Bunny, it's still going. Since 1912, I believe.

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
Ramrod said:
I wish someone would explain to a dull old guy (like me), what on God's Green Earth the .375 Weatherby will kill that the good old .375 H&H can not. Like the Energizer Bunny, it's still going. Since 1912, I believe.
I am a 375 H&H guy myself. But it's nice to get what you want. :D

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Ramrod,

The .375 Weatherby is to the .375 H&H what the .300 Weatherby is to the .300 H&H. It does everything that the H&H does but does it 200 fps. faster. Brass doesn't cost anymore for Weatherby than it does for H&H, in both calibers, so reloading cost are the same except for a bit more powder. I own the H&H versions in both calibers but I really like the added advantage the Weathrby gives. And it does have an advantage whether anyone wants to believe it or not. Lawdog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts