Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
News reports claim Samual Debose has sired between 10 to 13 children. I'll start by stating the obvious - nobody deserves to get shot at a traffic stop even though they react stupidly but I need to vent a bit. I would like to see somebody calculate the cost to taxpayers this guy is racking up with his fertile seed. Prenatal, birthing costs, food stamps,welfare,Medicaid,free books and school lunches,blah, blah, blah.blah,blah,blah. I've also read that he has been arrested between 60 and 70 times. What did that cost taxpayers? While responsible fathers are busting their hump trying to provide for their families this guy is described as a great and loving father. I 'm sure the lawyers are coming out of the woodwork to get his survivors " justice". I'm guessing if you tallied up what he cost the rest of us and deducted it from the millions they will undoubtedly receive they would still have a deficit. It might not be politically correct to say, but I needed to blow off a little steam!

·
Registered
495 Posts
don't worry about it being pc. pc is nothing more than liberally authorized censorship anyway, and we should speaking out against it whenever these types of things come up. pc has caused too many people to be afraid of speaking the truth!!!

·
Banned
3,717 Posts
Thats OK , republicans are all about cost about most things-- except for when they get sanctimonious and try to play the "morality" card. They ignore the "drive a camel through the eye of a needle" bit most of the time. I cannot think of a more pure and understandable reason for an opinion than MONEY. Everything else is suspect-- they have to do with psychological quirks, human frailties, guilt, hidden and warped desires and drives. That $%&$!! is costing me MONEY. That is about as simple as it can get. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts