Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A custom made scope base for the Stevens 15A and probably similar models. Mounts to existing sight screw hole and requires drilling and tapping one screw hole, easily done because the mount locates the hole needed. Adding a scope to this accurate rifle let's you achieve the accuracy potential of these great barrels. This is a precision made scope base, one of a kind, as they have never been mass produced. Buyer pays shipping. The base has been cold blued so it is not cosmetically perfect. Easily reblued. $35 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
A custom made scope base for the Stevens 15A and probably similar models. Mounts to existing sight screw hole and requires drilling and tapping one screw hole, easily done because the mount locates the hole needed. Adding a scope to this accurate rifle let's you achieve the accuracy potential of these great barrels. This is a precision made scope base, one of a kind, as they have never been mass produced. Buyer pays shipping. The base has been cold blued so it is not cosmetically perfect. Easily reblued. $35 plus shipping.
Hi, I have a Spngfld 15 & am happy to see the scope mount base here. This is my 1st forum attempt, not sure of protocol, but would like to purchase one. I'm at [email protected]. Looking forward to communicating further with details. Thanks, Jonb

1 - 2 of 2 Posts