Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed someone posted best prices on sightron scopes some imte ago, but I lost the link and cant seem to find it with search. Can anyone help?

I am considering the bushnell elite 3200, sightron S2, and the "new" leupold VX 2. I know there are a number fo good scopes in these price ranges, but I prefer my stuff to have "lifetime warranty" written on them. I have an S2 now and have been pleasantly surprised at it's quality - it's very nice. What do you think about the difference? The elite 4200 is just up out of reach, but if the quality is significantly better, I could maybe swing it.

I'm going to mount the scope on a browning A-Bolt with medium rings - will the sightron 42mm mount with this setup?

·
Super Moderator
51,042 Posts
www.theopticzone.com a GBO sponsor, has excellent prices on Bushnell and Leupold scopes, the best service you'll find, too!!! sorry...can't help ya with the Sightrons.

Tim

·
Registered
688 Posts
pete50;

I just bought two scopes, a Sightron S2 3X12X42AO and a Bushnell 10X40mm Fixed power. The eye relief on the Bushnell is about an inch more, and the clarity is superb. And I really like the Sightrons but for the money, the next one will be a Bushnell 3200 Elite. Leupold's are out of the picture from now on, to expenisive.

Dennis :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts