Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 50 cal CVA Bobcat. Because of poor eye sight I need to wear 2 different pair of glasses. 1 for reading and 1 pair for driving. Because of this I can't see the sights clearly. I've decided to go ahead and buy a Dr. Pearson No-drill rail system but first I need to look at some good decently priced compact scope either in a fixed 4 or 1-4 power range. I've been looking at ones from CVLife, Monstrum, UTG, SVBONY and Hammer pistol scope.. I'd also consider a reflex of holographic red dot. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't have a CVA, i have had a TC and a H&R. Years ago i put a pretty cheap aimpoint on both, still have the H&R. Dropped countless hogs and deer out to 150yrds. I would suggest one that has multiple dot configurations to find the one that best suits you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a CVA, i have had a TC and a H&R. Years ago i put a pretty cheap aimpoint on both, still have the H&R. Dropped countless hogs and deer out to 150yrds. I would suggest one that has multiple dot configurations to find the one that best suits you.
Well found out some info on that No-drill rail system. They said I shouldn't put a sight on it heavier then 4oz which rules out 99% of all rifle scopes and red dots. So I either stick with my non-adjustable fabricated rear peep sigh and front blade sight or have a gunsmith drill and tap the barrel on my CVA Bobcat and then attach a picatinny and scope

1 - 3 of 3 Posts