Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered what other folks are using for scopes on their crossbows??? I have a Tru Glo multi range on my compound and has worked really well for me. My Horton recurve I got a few days ago came with a mult-a-range Horton scope on it, but the scope was messed up so I couldn't get it to sight in. The dealer is sending me a new one. So for now I put a Tasco Pro Point red dot on that I had just to sight it in and hunt with until the new scope gets here. I'm kind of liking this red dot on it, but the dealer said they are a pain to use. He said they are too hard to judge the distances on. I'm not sure I see what the problem would be with a 3 dot crossbow scope. Don't they work on the same principle as a multi range crosshair scope? What's everyone elses' opinion??

Larry :-\

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
I am using a Bushnell Trophy Model #73-0134C, 1x28mm , red dot. I like it because I have 11 variable intensity settings as well as a 3MOA dot, 10 MOA dot, crosshairs, and 65MOA circle with 3 MOA dot inside. It was around 89 bucks at Cabelas.

·
Registered
674 Posts

I rec'd a Simmons Crossbow scope for my B-day. Its features 4X magnification and several horizontal lines for distance shooting. The top line is for 30 yards. Second line for 40 yards, etc. I like this scope very much.

Simmons dropped this model from their line up in 2007. But mine came from an eBay source - NEW in box with factory warranty.

Hope this is helpful.

TR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts