Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
http://www.seecamp32.com/

This is all I could find on an internet search. I don't know if they are the distributor or a dealer or what but they might be able to help you.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Ftw, I know the guy that is P&R guns. He is stricly a dealer for seecamp pistols. He used to have a gun shop here in the Kansas city area but closed up and now he only deals in seecamps. Sorry this isn't much help. KN

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Seecamps

Steve: is the Seecamp one of those specialty pistols that works only on one type of fodder???? I can't recall if it was the Seecamp or one of the other tiny little pocket jobs in 32, I think, that they recommended only a 60 grain winchester load. For that I think I might rather go to the Beretta in 32 - at least they can handle the regular loads. Mikey.

·
Registered
11 Posts
yes i believe they were designed to use only the winchester silvertip. it was the shortest round so they could keep the size down. and boy are they small

·
Registered
364 Posts
The Seecamp 32 is the "other" gun I carry when I can't carry my Taurus 425 Tracker. Seecamp will only guarantee operation with the Winchester Silver Tip. IMHO to compare the Seecamp to any other small pocket 32 is like comparing a Lexus(Seecamp) to a Ford(anything else). You will not find a tighter better fitted little gun anywhere. I have carried all the brands mentioned here and a few others but I'll bet my life on that Seecamp when I can't carry my Tracker. BTY I'll look in the parerwork in the box to see if there is a phone number to the maker.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Steve,
This is the address/number right off of my warrenty card;
L.W. Seecamp Co. Inc.
P.O. Box 255
New Haven, CT 06502
TEL 203 877-3429

Hope this helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts