1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
The article didn't mention any of his accomplishments as AG - oh, now I remember, there weren't any!

·
Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The article didn't mention any of his accomplishments as AG - oh, now I remember, there weren't any!
He had plenty of accomplishments. Can you imagine how much skill it takes to shirk that many responsibilities? That takes serious dedication!

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
Get over it. He's running in Alabama, not Michigan.

·
23,845 Posts
Well Tom, I hope you guys take a pass on Sessions this election go round.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Sessions was not a memorable AG, but I would take him over any that held that position under any Dummycrat. Hopefully the AG we now have will do what it seems he is on track to do. If he brings justice to the deep-state miscreants in the impeachment hoax, then in a round about way, Sessions might have been a good place holder until the right guy showed up. That might be convoluted thinking, but sometimes that's the way things work.

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
For the years that he was a senator from Alabama he did a good job. Maybe not perfect, but still a good job. I trust him more than that Democrat that is currently a senator..

·
23,845 Posts
I see Sessions as a "career protector". I think he bailed on his job, because he didn't want to get involved in the Trump investigation for fear of Trump possibly being guilty of "something", and he didn't wanna get any of it on himself.
He's "deep state lite", and has proven he is not reliable in regards to doing what's right.
Unless it's for "himself", and then he's all in.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I look at Sessions like he was the first rat out of the big barn when it caught fire, considering only himself and now he wants back in! Yup, I suppose he'll be better than any of the garbage dump rats that he is likely to run against.

Lesser of the two evils again!

·
23,845 Posts
I look at Sessions like he was the first rat out of the big barn when it caught fire, considering only himself and now he wants back in! Yup, I suppose he'll be better than any of the garbage dump rats that he is likely to run against.

Lesser of the two evils again!
Yep! The devil you know, vs the one you don't.

·
Premium Member
24,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
What they really need to do is elect somebody younger. Sessions will be 80 at the end of his term if he wins. This is a good time for a republican challenger.

He has already proven that he is no leader and that he only does what is easy and familiar. He has plenty of baggage for a challenger to take advantage of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts