Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the SGB Tool? Im curious to know If it actually improves accuracy as claimed.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Did I just walk out of the deep woods with no contact with another human creature for 3 years???? What are you talking about........How 'bout a little background info for us unshaven, uncleansed, and uncooth?

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SGB

Check out the ad for The Hanned Line here on the forums. The SGB Toll is used to basically make a flat point on .22 LR ammo and supposedly improves accuracy and killing power on small game. Was just curious if anyone had tried it and what they thought of the results.

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sgb

Thanks Savage.....I didnt see this report when I was on their site earlier. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
SGB tool opinion...

Opinions are like armpits... you know the rest.

But,

I would assume this gizmo could work. Never had any experience with one, would love to hear someones personal feelings after use.

$40 kinda steep...can buy a brick of nice HP ammo for that, and not have to manually modify each bullet.

Eley Tenex has a flat nose...at $12 a box you wont find me hunting or plinking with them. Maybe flat is good?

:shock:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Re: SGB tool opinion...

stuporman said:
Opinions are like armpits... you know the rest.

But,

I would assume this gizmo could work. Never had any experience with one, would love to hear someones personal feelings after use.

$40 kinda steep...can buy a brick of nice HP ammo for that, and not have to manually modify each bullet.

Eley Tenex has a flat nose...at $12 a box you wont find me hunting or plinking with them. Maybe flat is good?

:shock:
Read the Report.......http://www.graybeardoutdoors.com/product_test/review-73.shtml

1 - 7 of 7 Posts