Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are some of the better ( but not too expensive) Sharps replica's on the market? i would they are not that common here but there are a few importers and i do see some at the gun shows. the pedersoli quigley sharps chambered for .45-110 is what i want but it's to rich for my blood.

·
Registered
632 Posts
:D I have several of the single shots in the sharps model. From my experiance the PEDERSOLI is a good purchase and the ones that I have shoot extremily well. My C.Sharps that was made for me a acouple of years ago is the most accurate,and that was in the area of 2 grand. Some of the cheaper makes are ok,,but remember....ya gets what ya pay for. King

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
C Sharps cost

Did you have a lot of extras on that C Sharps, King? The last info I got from them had the standard rifle at $995. The way I lose track of time it's hard to remember how long ago that was.
Bill

·
Registered
632 Posts
:D WLB...Yup....had a few things done to it. Had some good wood put on it,not the pretiest,but good with a little figure and something that would withstand the recoil of the .50. I also had an extra heavy bbl on it,in 34 inch length full octagon. Tang site,long range,with a globe front with interchangable inserts. Also had a regular hunting rear site installed,so I could use either or just one of em. Its probably one of the most accurate firearms that I have ever shot. King

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
Dakota sharps

These aren't at all cheap but I just got a Dakota Arms catalog in the mail this week. Its the first time I've heard of their mini Sharps in .22 rf, other pistol cartridges, and a few rifle cartridges (30-30, 30-40 I think). They sure look nice but at the price I guess I'll just have to look.

·
Registered
855 Posts
The Taylor Hi Walls are very nice, with excellent fit and finish. The case colors are good, and the price is even better. The one I saw at my dealer was a .45-70, with 32" octagon barrel, and standard sights, for $610.
They look like a great buy for that kind of money!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Dand,
Did you say miniature Sharps in 22? Does Dakota have a website so I can have a looksee? I'm getting awfully dang tired of waiting on Ruger to offer up a No.1 in 22 lr, might need to take a look at the Dakota. What model is it?

Oh nevermind, the Little Sharps retails for $3100. Awful lot of money for a .22lr. My bad.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they sure is purty, but once again to expensive for a burger flipper, maybe i should have a look at the spring shows.

·
Registered
178 Posts
HIGHWALL

MARLINMAN93 WHERE YA GET THE HIGHWALL FOR $610? CAN'T FIND ONE THAT CHEEP HERE IN NORTH CAROLINA. I SURE WOULD PAY THAT FOR ONE. BY THE WAY WHERE DID ALL OF YOU BUY YOUR AND HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY IF YOU DON'T MIND.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.