Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I know a few of you are having troubles getting on to the Shiloh Site Talked to Lucinda last night for a bit I could get on but was not having luck posting. Need to Dump your Cookies records and start fresh that fixed my problem.

Now for the slow loading the catalog section is of course like 5 times larger now so it takes alot longer to load on order of 3 to 5 mins for some dialups.

here is a short cut will take you directly to the forum section. Try this

www.shilohrifle.com/forums/ should take you right to the forum page then you can log in to it there. Hope this helps.

Kenny Wasserburger

·
Registered
74 Posts
Music?

Cheers,

You get music? - ****, I was too immersed in "Alisson Krauss" to have my computer volume up - guess I'll have to try it again!

How many of you have your wives along when you shoot? I can't keep mine away - especially since she's found out that every once in a while - she can "out shoot" me.

She's the one to suggest that we both become "life members" in the NRA. She's the one to want a "scoped(sp?) rifle" after reading "Point of Impact" by Steven Hunter. She's the one who didn't flintch on the price of a "Barrett".

Now, if I could only teach her to do the re-loading - I'd be in "hog heaven"!

cr :-D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts