Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this "Shock Boat" from a gov auction, fully equipped and ready to go, (once I get the 4 year old gas cleaned out of the fuel lines and engine...Ha) The thing didn't come with directions, wondering if anyone has any experience using a fish shocker boat? Looks a little dangerous...Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
19,178 Posts
I'd rip out all that stuff and make a fishing boat out of it. :)

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
"I'd rip out all that stuff and make a fishing boat out of it. :) "

Leave all that stuff in it and he has a **** of a fishing boat that doesn't even need rods. :tango_face_wink:

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
That is a heck of a fishing boat. Is the transom okay? Looks sort of odd on the port side with the exposed wood. Dang, I’d be leery of those high voltage cables laying in the bottom of a wet boat. Just one pin hole in the insulation... But I’m a wimp when it comes to high voltage. Thick rubber gloves would be good!

In any case, now might be a good time to market it overseas as a anti Iranian frogman system. LOL.

Welcome farmer John. Like your line throwing gun. Nice piece.

·
2,547 Posts
I like it just the way it is. All's it's missing is a rack for the sticks of dynamite....:)

Larry

·
Registered
19,178 Posts
"I'd rip out all that stuff and make a fishing boat out of it. :) "

Leave all that stuff in it and he has a **** of a fishing boat that doesn't even need rods. :tango_face_wink:
Well that's true. I've watched those things in action and they do turn up a pile of fish.
But, I'm betting that John electrocutes himself before he can get it working.:tango_face_surprise:tango_face_devil:

·
Registered
677 Posts
It could take peeing over the side of the boat to a whole different level of relief. As in losing all bodily functions.

Jim

·
Registered
12,510 Posts

it wouldn't be worth the prison time you'd get here.
you might as well use some dynamite and a non-descript boat

·
23,845 Posts
Rotenone fertilizer is more discrete.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts