Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
yep....

sweet as pie i'd say. a feller at the range earlier in the fall had great success with a speer 70gr tnt and H335 in his rifle. it's on my list to try. i believe it's my favorite caliber in the encore. :D

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
T/C nimrod, I had no fliers at all.I didn't even clean the bore between shots.When I got home I ran a dry patch followed by a wet patch then a dry one.All three patches were very clean.IMR4064 burned very well.This will be my Yote load this year. :D

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
i usually just clean my barrel after 20-30 rnds, or when i get home. maybe a guy really should clean between groups, if your developing different loads at the same outing. reckon :?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I like the IMR powders for just that reason - clean burns. Good luck with the coyotes...........it's too blasted cold here to even consider spending time outside! Let us know if you start experimenting w/ COL, if setting the bullet forward shrinks your already impressive groups!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.