Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
26,246 Posts
I haven't but several folks who post on this site have even if they don't show up here. I've heard only good comments from folks who've hunted with Mark. He is a poster here himself from time to time. I've spoken with him and hope some day to make it out for a hunt with him. Don't think you'll regret it.

GB

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Show-Me

:D Thanks GB,
Mark is a Representative here and seems to be well respected.Let's keep in contact on this subject.Maybe someday we can arrange a visit there at the same time.
Chris

·
Registered
27 Posts
Show-Me-Safari's

Just got back from a hog hunt there, you can not go wrong with Mark and his crew, they are top notch and will work hard for you.
Great place and a lot of fun hunting the ranch.

Gunner

·
Registered
229 Posts
Show Me

Congrats Gunner. What load did you whack the porker with? What .41Magnum did you use? Like I say, given the right shot, the .41Magnum will take anything in the lower 48. RKBA! :yeah:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Update 2

I used a Leadhead 270 gr gas check in front of 21.5 grs of H110 in my 6" FA 83. It put a quater size hole in both sides of the ribs and keep trucking down range......

Gunner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.