Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a Sig Sauer 202 Supreme Standard in 270. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but was told they are quite accurate. Mine has Leupold QD mounts and rings on it. Anyone have one of these? It is a gorgeous rifle and I want to find some of the extra barrels they say are interchangeable. Any info about this rifle would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sig Sauer 202 Bolt Action. Any comments or

EXCELLENT CHOICE, very sexy and classy rifle. pull the front swivel to access hole for removing the forearm, than under your forearm you will find 3 allen screws which lock the barrel on, headspace is set off the bolt when changing calibers.
Although they claim $500.00 for barrel I have never found any extra barrels .

great gun good luck.

RON KONTOWSKY

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

The dealer I bought mine from told me he could get me a 25-06 barrel and he said it should be here on about two to three weeks. Says he has ordered several for other customers and he charges about $425.00 for them. I will test his " procurement capability" in a week or two and let you know.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

In case anyone else is interested, A buddy told ne he had a Sig model 200 and 4 extra barrels. I called Sig and they told me the barrels will work on the 200 and the 202. I was gonna buy a barrel from my buddy for my 202 and after he told me what he'd sell the whole set to me for, I ended up with the whole mess. Now I have a 202 and a 200 I have to go to the range with and see if I want to keep both or sell one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.