Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just picked up a 9 1/2 Ruger single six that I would love to put a shoulder stock on for effect. Can anyone tell me where I can find anything like this. It's not really for me, the gun just keeps asking for one. I'm sure you understand!!

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
That would be VERY illegal the pistol must have NO less than a 16in BBL. but if you were to have it re barreled to 16 1/4 in length you could check some of the Black powder revolver carbine reproductions . Superdown

·
Registered
928 Posts
I'm sure you could have one made. You'd have to get the permit then to make it legal though. I'm not 100% up to date on this stuff, but I'm thinking it's the same cost as a full auto permit. I doubt it'd be worth it to most people.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
It would indeed require the same okey dokey as an class III would. Forget the criteria but it would either be a SBR or an AOW. Either way, it's $200 for the tax stamp.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Have any of you guys seen the pictures of the Ruger Super Redhawk that was made into a rifle? I thought it was kind of cool but all of the engraving was over the top.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts