Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I put on skinner peep on Marlin 1894 44 mag will I be able to use factory front hooded sight or have to get front sight also. thanks Does anyone have any pics also. thanks

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
I posted a similar question(next post down) a few days ago for my 1894 357mag,mine was also 6"high at 25yds with 180gr xtp after contacting andy at skinner I was told I would need the .650" sight. This is for a barrel mount not a ramp.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Hello guys,

Please be patient, production is keeping me busy (making and shipping the best sights I can everyday) and internet time is limited. If anyone has a question, please use the contact button at www.skinnersights.com or email me at [email protected] I answer emails a couple times a day. Checking here is not as frequent as I'd like, but internet time takes away from production.

To answer the questions, please check my Frequently Asked Questions page at www.skinnersights.com There is also some helpful information available on our Technical Page and front sight page.

Hope all that helps....

ANDY

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Hi theduke,

I've never been asked to delete a thread before. Whats up? Were the answers here and on our FAQ page able to help you out? There is some good feedback here that may help other readers, hence my hesitation to delete the entire thread.

You can send me a PM if you like or better yet, email me at [email protected] or follow the CONTACT ME links at www.skinnersights.com

THANKS! :)

ANDY

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.