Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to buy a savage 210. what are they likeas accrite as the savage rifles? How is the trigger light or heavy?
Are they adjustable?

My second choice is to buy a Hastings slug barrel for my Model 37 if the serial number fits.

;D Al

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
It is my understanding that they have the acutrigger, and come factory set at 3.5 lbs. every thing I've read about the 210 says that recoil is stout. Why not consider the 220F 20 ga version less recoil very accurate from what I'm hearing. There is another thread going here on this forum about it.

·
Registered
28,628 Posts
I have one , it likes Lightfield 1-1/8 slugs ( 3 inch in red box ) . Most accurate slug gun i have owned . I plan to get the 20 ga. gun . They are a pain to load and 3 inch shells feed best . At 100 yards a 2 inch group or maybe less is doable on a windless day . That is if you can shoot a slug gun well ( no cut intended ) , check out the Tar hunt site on how to shoot one .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.