Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS is a 223 Rem with CBA prefix receiver - factory gun non-modified barrel lug or frame
MC synthetic stock by Choate with slim profile forend
Standard scope base and slightly bobbed hammer for scope clearance
I cut/crowned barrel myself to 18" and shoots & carries very nice - no different noise level noticeable to me
Shipping varies so much I am NOT including at this time - will only charge exact cost from FedEx
Shipping is included
Shipped from non-FFL to your FFL
Price is $240 $225 as of 11-28-15 SPF 12-3-15

(Scope and Rings not included in price above)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS - 223 standard contour 18" barrel ***Lowered Price***

Yes standard profile - it has been cut back to 18" so accounting for less taper the new muzzle diameter may appear wider than muzzle of standard contour barrel of 22"

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts

What does it like in ammo?

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

So far some of the cheap ammo from Dick's was the only factory stuff maybe 40-60rnds - everything else was 55-60gr weight handloads of various recipes some better than others, but nothing larger than 1.5" or so overall - so far gun really likes 748& H335 but, IMR 4198 shot well as well. Several of the 748 loads and 60gr V-max shot real well - 3shots in an 1" at 100yd. I cannot think of what else I tried, but I just never fully perfected something for it - not enough time in the days

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.