Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 30 Herrett contender barrel was originally 10" long, but after the 2" muzzle brake was installed, the overall length is now 11.5". It is in excellent condition. It has very light frame marks and the bore is 99% plus. The muzzle brake has 18 holes in it. I have 35rem and 44mag barrels that I shoot a lot more often and so I am selling this one. Even though this is my first listing here on gbo, I have over a 150+, 100% rating on ebay. I have pics, but they are too large in size for me to post, so please pm me with your email address if you would like to see some pics of this barrel. I am asking for $200 plus shipping however I will also consider trading for a 7x30 waters carbine barrel.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: WTS/WTT 30 Herrett contender barrel w/ muzzle brake - price drop

I will drop the price to $200 plus free shipping - still time to pick this up and have it ready for deer season.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WTS/WTT 30 Herrett contender barrel w/ muzzle brake

$185 shipped in the continental US - that is as low as it will go before I place it back in the gun cabinet. I have also attached pictures (sorry about the camera flash and the cloth dust caused by handling the barrel for the pics).

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: WTS/WTT 30 Herrett contender barrel w/ muzzle brake

Hi,
Please email me at-- eedsr1(at)gmail(dot)com about this bbl.

Thank you,
Ed.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sold -- please delete

Sorry, the barrel has been sold. I thought that I updated the ad, but I must have forgot. Thanks and happy new years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts