Graybeard Outdoors banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Doing a little more cleaning and have a 26" T/C 225 Winchester barrel I would like to sell, bought it used several years ago and gathered up dies & brass for it but have never gotten around to loading or shooting it, selling as a package that includes the barrel with scope mount, 30pcs new Winchester brass, 20pcs once fired brass and 30pcs fired brass. NOS CH 225 Winchester die set.
I bought everything used and all is good condition as listed below.....Barrel and components were purchased at different times from different sellers.

Brass is 30pcs new Winchester (deprimed), 20pcs once fired and 30pcs fired (unsure if once or?)

C&H die set New Old Stock

Barrel I also picked up used and it is in nice shape with a few light marks from normal use, 26" stainless T/C Factory barrel, scope mount is a E.A. Brown, barrel has a few rub/scuff marks towards the muzzle in front of the forend....see pics.
$375 >>>Sold to SEM<<< Shipped and insured to US address...... payment by check, money order or Zelle.......no PayPal.

This is a nice package, just add a scope, primers, powder and bullets and you're ready to go..... any questions please ask.

Thanks for looking,
Mark

·
Registered
555 Posts
call me

·
Registered
555 Posts
I will take it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status