Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is true!--- (weird )but true :eek:
I was watching a medical documentary the other night and it was about a guy that wanted to be a woman.
My first thought was the guy had to be gay.
Well after the operation he had the body of a butchered man,or man made woman :roll:
So what does this (man? woman ?) do after the operation?
(He? she?)ends up living with a lesbian :shock:
At first I thought how much weirder could these two people get :?
A lesbian loveing a woman that really is just a butchered man :shock:
And a man that looks like a woman living with a woman that loves women but really is in love with a man :shock:
Soooooooo!
These two freaks went so far that they ended up back to just being a ------
------hetero sexual couple :shock: :?
Makes my brain hurt :eek:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Transsexuals (males to females) by definition are not gay. They are either very mixed up or their brains are wired females in a male body. What you have described is the former, a person that got very mixed up. This is what Satan tries to do to us all, and succeeds to some extent or another. We should feel great compassion for this person, they need our prayers just as we, ourselves, need our own and other’s prayers to be poured out upon us and the more in times of darkness. It looks like this person hit a great time of darkness, I am glad that this person had such a good friend to comfort and be with them.

Sir, you mentioned that they were freaks; you are also a freak, as I am, and as we all are. For we have all sinned and come short of the glory of God. But I praise God that He has overcome the world and has grace enough for us all. I would think that you should be looking at yourself, for to call someone else a freak indicates that your own closet is full of cobwebs. Pray for compassion and love for God and you fellow brethren. If they make your brain hurt think what you are doing to God’s heart by sinning against Him.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Donna,
It's pretty hard for a man to feel compassionate for another man that literally has himself butchered. Butchered is the only word to describe what some of these sickos do to themselves.
Of course thier brains are hardwired differently. That is proven fact.
It's also not an excuse for self mutilation.
Now these people do not deserve to be stoned or burned at the stake, but I'll not ever undertand it nor I'm I required to.
Men that molest little children have brains that are hardwired all wrong also.
The do deserve to be stoned or burned at the stake.
Sorry, compassion only goes so far.
I delt with many weirdo sex offenders of the worse kind. They were so screwed up they had no idea what the word "remorse" was.
This breed of sicko needs locked up forever or eliminated.
They are not salvagable. Ever. Period. God can deal with thier souls.
That ain't my job.

·
Registered
436 Posts
jeager --

You are not required to understand it but you are required to have compassion and love them as you love yourself. But if you don’t love yourself then you have a mighty big problem. Do you think yourself as better then a transsexual? Is your sins any less than a transsexual or a baby molester? Because that is what we are talking about is sin. You are not any less sinful than they are and you are not any less disgusting then they are. In fact a person that has not compassion is the lowest form of barbarian that there is. I truly feel sorry for you. By you placing transsexuals in the same context with baby molesters shows your utter lack of what Christ says is the greatest gift of the Holy Spirit “charity,” this word if actually the highest form of love one can possess, it is a totally unselfish love that if need be you would even die so that person could live. From your words you do not have this totally unselfish love for another person, your brother or sister, and that places you far worst than a baby molester. The next time you point a finger at a person look at your hand and you’ll see three more fingers pointing right back at yourself by your own hand and by your own testimony you are declaring that you are worst than those you are accusing. Satan accuses us to God and His angels, and you are bringing accusations upon other. Satan = accusations, and you = accusations, then Satan = you!!! If God thought the way you are thinking then God would never have saved us. Thank God He doesn’t think like you. Compassion only goes so far in week minded people, a mind that is connected to God through Christ will have an infinite amount of tender loving compassion. Like Satan the true colors of a persons heart shall be reviled without the love of Christ.

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
Ouch. :oops:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Donna says (among many other things) "Transsexuals (males to females) by definition are not gay."
Nope, tain't so. Just like non-trans people, a trans person can be ANY sexual orientation. They may be straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc---gender identity is neither the same as, nor is it necessarily related to, sexual orientation.
I'm not going into the Biblical condemnations on homosexuality on this subject.
Everyone here is free to read the Scriptures and conclude whatever they please on this volitile and much debated subject.
By the way, trans people are defined as having abnormal sexual behavioral disorders.
Trans people are just as likely to be criminals as people of normal sexuality.
Trans people suffer greatly from depression and anxiety disorders, have a higher incidence of alcohol and drug abuse than the average population.
I know quite a bit about deviant behavior through training and education.
Trans people are deviant, as are gay and lesbian and child molesters.
The differences are that trans people, gays, and lesbians are not necessarily criminals. Baby molesters ARE CRIMINALS!
They are sexual preditors that thier prey are defenseless children.
Children are our most precious asset.
I have more experience with trans people, transvestites, lesbians, gays, bi and sexual preditors than you can imagine by vertue of my past profession.
Let me declare right up front that children abused by sexual preditors NEVER, EVER fully recover, no matter how much counseling the unfortuanate children are exposed to.
Sexual preditors are also "hardwired' differently than "normal" people and cannot be rehabilited by any scientific means.
What God can do is not my call.
I had close association with the Jeffery Dohmer case. If you remember Dohmer was the homosexual that killed and ate his victims.
I had interaction with the psychiatirsts that did detailed studies on him.
The conclusions were that a person of his type could never be "rehabilitated" and in order to protect society such people as Dohmer must be locked away forever or eliminated. End of story. Period.
It is not for me to judge trans people, gays, lesbians and so forth.
Not my job. I maintain that these people are unfortunate and should be affored the same civil liberties as anyone else.
Preditors are a different animal completely.
I said I could not understand why any male would have himself neutered like a pig. I don't understand it and I don't have to.
These situations are none of my business, nor is it my concern to judge them.
That is God's job.
Do I consider my self "better" than a trans person or gay person?
No I do not! I am different than they are and quite happy that I am heterosexual.
Do I consider myself better than a sexual preditor?
You're damned right I do!
A sexual preditor is a CRIMINAL of the worse kind.
If I had PERFECT COMPASSION and PERFECT LOVE I would BE GOD!
And I'm a mere mortal just like you and everyone else.
You accused me of having no compassion. How could you possibly know that?
I distinctly said these trans people should not be stoned or burned at the stake.
I never said once that I had no compassion for these people, I said it's hard for a man to understand why another man would have himself mutilated.
It is not my job to judge these unfortunates.
In no way did I say baby molesters were the same as trans people, though there are trans people that ARE molesters and bank robbers and drug addicts just the same as non trans people.
Now I'll let you in on a little something.
You wanna know about compassion and public service and going "above and beyond", well ol' Satan here will tell your pompus righteous self a little something or two.
I served my community for 22 years, suffered 13 major injuries, did nine months in rehab learning to walk after by 2nd broken back and was permanently disabled.
On my own time I insituted a reahbilitation program for juvenile criminal offenders with drug problems.
Started the Nieghborhood Crime Watch program in my community, gave drug awarness talks to church and community groups, started a neighborhood anit-crime program in the black community.
From my own pocket I bought food for children of prostitutes and much, much more.
I have no compassion?
I have SIX commendations for Valor, and saved several lives at great risk to myself.
I rescued 12 "criminals" from a jail fire when no one else would go into the inferno to save them. I was hospitalized for that little stunt and ridiculed by my fellows for risking my arse for "scum".
I didn't see it that way.
You say that God would not think the way I do.
Well no kidding.
He's GOD, I'm NOT.
I fall short just like every other mortal and I'm far from perfect but I do think I'm a step above a baby molester.
I've been in many heated debates on Christian forums but I have never been equated with Satan by anyone.
I don't feel that a difference in worldview merits calling a person Satan's equal, not by an alleged Christain.
No one has ever addressed me in such a berating and mean spirited way as you have.
Nice bit of Christian fellowship.
Lady you are way out of line accusing me of being Satan's equal.
I'm far from perfect, but then I'm human aren't I ?

[/u]

·
Registered
289 Posts
Donna your rebuke of Jeager106 crossed the line of decency. You owe him an apology. You have accused him of being equal to Satan! Jude 9 tells how Michael the Archangel disputed with Satan he "did not dare to accuse even Satan, or jeer at him, but simply said, "The Lord rebuke you"."
Have you read Romans 1:26-28? " For this reason God abandonded them to shamefull passions. Their women perverted natural functions for unnatural, and simularly the men forsook their natural relationships with women and burned up with their lust for one another, men committing shamelesness with men and so aquiring in their persons the penalty that was coming to them on account of their wrong behavior." Is Paul showing enough charity for you? Or is HE pointing fingers? Does Paul equal Satan?
The analogy about three fingers pointing back at yourself when pointing your finger is hardly biblical. When you accuse Jeager of being equal to Satan you not only debase Jeager but you trivialize what Satan has done.
Jeager106 aint no Satan.

Elwood

·
Registered
241 Posts
No human can show love and compassion equal to God. We are supposed to love our enemies, we are supposed to love sinners, we are supposed to demonstrate the love of Christ to all that we come in contact with. HOWEVER, if we fail to do that (commit a sin) that does not make us an equal to Satan. Sorry Donna but you were out of line for making that statement in my opinion.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Revelation 2:9 “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

Jeager said – [Do I consider myself better than a sexual preditor?
You're damned right I do!
A sexual preditor is a CRIMINAL of the worse kind.]

By your own words you are placing yourself above another human, by doing this you belittle him, placing yourself above him. That is not showing love for one another, there by breaking the commandments of God, sinning. No one is better than anyone else, but you have placed yourself above another and maintain that it is righteous for you to do this thing. By this you feel that you are not in the wrong when God says you are by His commandments, therefore you are not of God, and what is not of God is of Satan. For an unclean thing placing themselves above and unclean thing is not of God. You want to brag, brag all you want. For if you do good of your own works they are of filthy rags unto God, (Isaiah 64:6). Take the Priest and the Samaritan both worked in the soup kitchen serving soup to others. The Priest thought wont the Lord be proud of me for I am helping out people that are poorer then I. The Samaritan thought thank you Lord for giving me the pleasure of serving and of doing thy good pleasure. Who pleases God by their works? They are both doing the exact same job but the Priest believes he is better than the ones he is serving while the Samaritan is focusing on the Lord and pleasing Him. For, it is the Samaritan that will be rewarded in heaven. This is exactly what Jesus is talking about to the certain lawyer in Luke 10:25-37. Who is my neighbor? We are the neighbor to those that are in need. Think of the most wretched, lowly person that you can, they are the ones in need they are the ones we are to love as ourselves. It is not the baby molesters, mass murderers, a mother or father or the boy friend that kills their child that is the lowest forms of life. It is the ungodly that is the lowest forms of life. Lucifer was a liar and a murderer. By Lucifer to begat a lie that made him a murderer for through the lie he murdered Eve, Adam and everyone else in this world. It is the liar and teller of errors that is the lowest of life and them that teach the lies are the lowest of lowest. “What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you,” Romans 15-18. If you knowingly continue to sin after it has been reviled unto you than ye are the master of whom ye serve and you are a reflection of that master. You are what you reflect whether it be Satan and sin unto death or Christ and righteousness unto everlasting life. Therefore, if you continue unto sin you are the reflection of your master and are therefore in your master, Satan. But, if you continue unto righteousness you are the reflection of your master and are therefore in your master, Christ, John 15:4.

Rbishop said – [No human can show love and compassion equal to God.]

That along with other sayings is one of the most pathetic forms of excuses for not obeying God that there is. Do you not know that by mouthing these sayings you are calling God a liar? These and other sayings like them are of Satan. For Jesus said to the woman taken in adultery, “go and sin no more,” (John 8:11). If it were impossible for mankind to not sin, then Jesus would be unjust and lying to the woman. Paul says in Romans that if we be made a new that we should not walk in sin nor live any longer in sin. Of myself I can do nothing but “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me,” Philippians 4:13. Not I that do these things but Christ in me and through me that do these things. If we do not abide in Christ then Christ does not abide in us. “As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me,” John 15:4. We are not God we cannot stop sinning. After we are justified God begins the process of sanctification in us. Sanctification is the process of being made Holy. “But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:” 2 Thessalonians 2:13

Jesus called Peter, Satan, “But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men, Matthew 16:23.” Paul in Romans 1:26-28 is talking about something that is in the passed and their fate is sealed unto god. That is different from people that their fate is not sealed in death unto God, “For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion, Ecclesiastes 9:4.” “Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil, Proverbs 3:7.”

The analogy about three fingers pointing back at yourself when pointing your finger is hardly biblical. I find it very Biblical. Have you not heard that it is better to give then to receive? And to do unto other as you would unto thy own self? Have you not noticed that when you point or ridicule other for their faults that you do something that is worse in the sight of God.

None of you I am sure of have molested a baby but we have done things that are worse then that, we have lied, lied to ourselves, lied to others, and lied to God and by doing this thing we have called God a liar. This is the worse thing in the universe that we can do. So think not yourselves better then another for we have all sinned and come short of the glory of God.

You all want me to apologies for saying what is of God. Can you show by the scriptures that I was in error? If so I would gladly apologies and ask God to forgive me for sinning against Him.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Donna says:"None of you I am sure of have molested a baby but we have done things that are worse then that, we have lied, lied to ourselves, lied to others, and lied to God and by doing this thing we have called God a liar."
No Donna I doubt anyone here has done things worse than molesting children.
You are stretching logic beyond sanity when you say idiotic things like "lied to ourselves is calling God a liar."
That's a stretch by anyone's standards.
RBishop said:" No person can show compassion and love equal to God."
He is quite right. No mere mortal can do that. Now hold on to your socks because I include YOU as a mere mortal that falls short.
You said to RBishop:"That along with other sayings is one of the most pathetic forms of excuses for not obeying God that there is."
RBishop was not talking about obeying or disobeying God in in any form what-so-ever.
We all fall short Donna. RBishop was quite right in his ascertian that we cannot show the perfect love and compassion of God.
We can only try.
Have you really read of all the stories in the N.T. where Jesus was constantly correcting the apostles for human short commings? And they had the honor to know Jesus and STILL fell short in many ways and many times.
These were lessons to us. We are going to fall short, that's what sin is, falling short, but we are forgiven if we ask for forgiveness.
You are extemely judgemental of me, and surprisingly, others here.
I find your comments insulting and your use of scripture a feeble attempt to hide your miserable misconduct and condemnation of others behind the Bible.
You have held every person that reads this forum to a standard only God himself can attain.
Now you have even said RBishop is calling God a liar.
Your conduct and vile words, veiled by your misuse of scripture to justify you judgemental ramblings is disgusting, repulsive, and completely out of the realm of Christain agape love and tolerance.
I don't expect an apology form you nor is one solicited.
You do, however owe RBishop a sincere apology for you vile accusation that he called God a liar.
This is a most serious thing for one so called Christian to say to another, especially in print on a public forum.
You are not a good example of a SeventhDayAdventist and a pray they all are not as judgemental and demeaning as you.
In fact you owe everyone that reads this forum an apology as you have damned everyone of us as "worse than a baby molester" and I find that unexcusable.
I'm once again shocked that the moderators have not stood up to the horrible insults you have handed out in your condemning ravings.
I would not want to see this thread locked as I think those you have demeaned and insulted might like to post a rebuttal.
If your conduct here is your method of acceptance, tolerance, and Christian love on a bible study forum then I would be disappointed knowing how you operate in person.
I would suggest you read again your condemnations of EVERYONE HERE and pray on the matter and soften your heart and become a teacher instead of the leader of the SDA inquistion.

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
Ah, I'm not feeling the love here any more. :(

Folks let's all take a deep breath, count to 10 and move on. If you can't rebuke and instruct one another in a loving manner without the name calling and finger pointing let's end this discussion.

Donna, There was only one person who walked on this earth and did not sin, that person was Jesus. We are all sinners, you, me and all the rest of us. We all screw up from time to time. We all have our little problem areas where we fall short of what God would like from us. But praise God He loves us anyway. That's why he sent His sone to cover our mistakes and shortfalls with His blood.

And no, this does not give us an excuse to do as we please and I don't think anyone here has implied that, nor do I think any one here believes that.

As to child molesters, rapist and murderers; I pray that they too would someday know and except Jesus but believe they have earned whatever punishment they receive and then some.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice how you all come together over your religion, maybe thats why things like religion should be more personal. Telling someone else how to live under the guise of religion never works, but you good folk carry on :roll:

·
Registered
42,142 Posts
Homosexuals are degenerates, deviates, perverts, sexual predators. I'm sick of having them shoved in the face of decent human beings. The news media, sit coms, etc, glamorize their deviancy. Queer as folk, rosie o, ellen degenerate, prime examples. Homosexuals, are abominations in Gods eyes, I didn't say it, GOD did. Soddom and Gommorah were destroyed because of idol worship and sexual deviency. They were run out of and banned in many cities of old. I'll list a partial of what God says about them, look them up.
Corinthians, chapter 6, vs 9.
Leviticus, ch 18, v 22. ch 20, vs 13.
Ephesians, ch 5, vs 12.
Deuteronomy, ch 22, vs 5, ch 23, vs 17 and 18.
11 Kings, ch 23, vs 7.
The best is probably ROMANS. Ch 1, verses 26, 27, 28.
I see nothing innapropriate in this discussion and have animosity toward no one here. Donna is right in the respect that God even loves these people, I guess my heart is not that big. Homosexuals should NEVER be allowed around children, to teach or be in authority over, let alone to raise them. POWDERMAN. :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
m-g Willy said:
These two freaks

i'm with you buddy. one thing i don't get tho is way this thread is here instead of in a misc forum??? and an other thing i don't get is this stupid argument that has started over nothing. and it seams to me that every thread on this forum turns in two one of these. i , as a believer, am all for trying to witness whenever possible but on this "bible" forum its useless . this forum resembles ar15.com more then it does graybeard outdoors. i was all for this forum in the beginning but now i'm not. this forum serves no use but to have a place to argue. Graybeard here's my vote DELETE this freaking forum!!!!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
mitchell brings up a solid point.
This kind of bickering and name calling has got to stop.
This is NOT a Bible Study forum, it's a nit pic, cat fighting, unsupervised free-for-all and anyone can be a traget.
Collectively "WE" are not using good sense and self restraint.
The things that have gone on lately should make any Christian sick to death. Some of the postings obviously use Scripture to make personal assults on others. A very sad situation.
To be fair we cannot expect our moderators to police everyone, we must police ourselves. Are we being fair, loving and kind, showing an attitude of Christain love for one another?

powderman: Brings up a good issue when he says:"Homosexuals are degenerates, deviates, perverts, sexual predators. I'm sick of having them shoved in the face of decent human beings."
The Bible should be our guide in these matters and I think any Christian that has spent any time reading the Bible knows full well God's stand on such things.
If one is in doubt read what powderman posted:
Corinthians, chapter 6, vs 9.
Leviticus, ch 18, v 22. ch 20, vs 13.
Ephesians, ch 5, vs 12.
Deuteronomy, ch 22, vs 5, ch 23, vs 17 and 18.
11 Kings, ch 23, vs 7.
The best is probably ROMANS. Ch 1, verses 26, 27, 28, and use your own good judgement.
Pythonguy says: Nice how you all come together over your religion, maybe thats why things like religion should be more personal. Telling someone else how to live under the guise of religion never works, but you good folk carry on.
Good bit of wisdom in his statement also.
Brett's counseling as moderator simply cannot be argued with when he says:
"Folks let's all take a deep breath, count to 10 and move on. If you can't rebuke and instruct one another in a loving manner without the name calling and finger pointing let's end this discussion."
Christians TEACH each other through love for one another. That is the message of our Saviour. Should be do less?
motor says: "I agree, absolutely uncalled for.". about the name calling. I know motor from another forum and have read how he instructs and teachs from a Christian perspective with love and tolerance.
Can't argue with him one bit.
RBishop wrote: "No human can show love and compassion equal to God."
That is absolutely and true statement.
No one can pretend to have anything like the perfect love and compassion revealed to us imperfect persons by Grace.

Elwood wrote: "Donna your rebuke of Jeager106 crossed the line of decency."
He's right. We must maintian a demeanor of common decency let alone the higher calling of Spritual Christian love for one another.
Collectively if we can't maintain decency and present our conduct in a Christian manner then we have no business posting here.
Did we forget that it is NOT a select few that read what is written here?
Others read this board that may not even be memebers.
What a shamefull example this thread has demonstrated to the public.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Way to go Donna!!! :agree: :eek:h::yeah:

Galatians 4:16

·
Administrator
26,055 Posts
This kind of bickering and name calling has got to stop.
This is NOT a Bible Study forum, it's a nit pic, cat fighting, unsupervised free-for-all and anyone can be a traget.
Collectively "WE" are not using good sense and self restraint.
The things that have gone on lately should make any Christian sick to death. Some of the postings obviously use Scripture to make personal assults on others. A very sad situation.
To be fair we cannot expect our moderators to police everyone, we must police ourselves. Are we being fair, loving and kind, showing an attitude of Christain love for one another?

Sadly all too true. But it is about to STOP. SOON. VERY SOON! One way or another.

I had everyone who wanted to post here read and agree to the terms of use statement for GBO. So not a single one of you should be unaware of the consequences of not following those rules. Still they are not and often have not been followed.

SO you can now watch for the hammer to fall. Folks who cannot or will not follow the rules will soon no longer be GBO members. Their posts will be deleted in masse. If this fixes things fine. If not then perhaps the forum will have to go away.

That would be a shame. It could be a force for good. But it seems now it's more of a force for evil. I'm still waiting for comments on my thread on whether there is reason to keep the forum or end it. Believe me that's not a post to be ignored if you wish it to stay.

·
Registered
42,142 Posts
GRAYBEARD. With all due respect Sir, I feel that we were doing quite well policing ourselves so to speak. Several felt that some comments were out of line and expressed that feeling without name calling or being disrespectful. I disagree with Donna on some points but feel that she is correct in that these people, homosexuals, do need prayer. I'll admit though that I rarely pray for them, I have no tolerance for deviates. I've shown no disrespect, and certainly meant no disrespect to anyone here. I'd like for us to be able to continue this discussion, with your permission of course. Respectfully, Charlie, aka, POWDERMAN. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :? :? :? :?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts