Graybeard Outdoors banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
well for the fact that he was able to get her i do thank him for letting me see but for the fact that a guy would work so hard to take an other guys girl makes him deserving of a grade A butt wopping too bad assault doesn't look good on a record

· Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Mitchell you might be very lucky that it fell through. If my wife left me after 38 yrs.,took every thing I had ,I would take off walking to Texas picking up cans,sell the cans when I got there and buy 1 lotto ticket. With a string of luck going like that there's no way I could lose the lotto. :-D :-D :-D :-D Digger

· Registered
1,688 Posts
Digger.................................

· Registered
6,943 Posts
mitchell:

The best advice I can give you is from my lovely wife now..." Everything is for a reason "...if it was meant to be it will be...We cannot expect to know Gods plans for us...but...rest assured...he has one for you...and this young lady maynot have been your chosen one...After my first marriage ended...I didn't think I would ever go thru that again...10 years later...I married one of the most wonderful Ladies on the planet...there is one out there for you too...and when it is suppose to happen...it will...be thankful you didn't have to go thru a divorce to find this out...and try to remain happy not bitter...know this...the problems you would have had to face with her ...he now has to...and that in itself is your just reward...believe me...I see my ex and the guy she left me for... :) :) :) ...it is a just recompense...

Mac

· Registered
784 Posts
Mitchell,

What MAC11700 said.
Same thing happened to me but it was 7 years & 4 of that was marriage & I said no way again, tarvelled 1/2 way around the world & found my wife of now 15 years (she had the same thing happen with her) We now have a wonderful 8 year old son so it was ment to be it's God's will. So if our previous relationsships did NOT happen we would not have met so there is going to be a silver somewhere down the road keep your head up be strong. :wink:

· Registered
335 Posts
Mitch,
Well, I'm real sorry to hear! :cry: Time heals all wounds. One thing to think about is, keep your head on straight. Also keep doing your thing. At some point, there will be a lady that will come into your life that will probably like to shoot with you and get into your kind of lifestyle. Then, take your time and don't rush into anything. When you talk with this lucky lady, state how you are and what you like. Everyone loves the sex part, but if that is all there is it won't last long. :wink: This way, you'll have a lover and best friend forever. And the biggest obstacle, will have been crossed, because you'll have someone who you can talk with and most relationships grow because you and that someone special will be able to grow together. Just my :money: worth. With that said, also the communication will always be open which always helps out a relationship :toast:
tommy

· Registered
443 Posts
My ex-wife ran off with a guy she met working at Straw Hat Pizza. I was really mad at the time and had the same fealings. I had to divorce her some years later (just never got around to it) so I could marry my current wife. Now if I ever get the chance I would like to buy him lunch for taking her. What was then my darkest hour years later became my greatest blessing. Just wait and see what how it turns out. Years later :D

· Registered
634 Posts
870 expressmag said:
pawn the engagement ring and let the handi's commeth from heaven!
Good point. In most states, the ring is not a gift freely given, but rather it is valuable consideration given for entering a contract to marry you. If she breaks it off, the ring is yours. (and a lot of stores have 100% money back guarantees, check your paperwork)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.