Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;) Hey, Sourdough, what are you up to haven't heard much from you lately... Winter got you down or are you in sunny Florida.... Maybe you after wolves, hope so. I saw an article in the Casper paper that state of Wy. is back after the feds. to give us some wolf control.... Most guys here figure we already have it, but it would be nice to get a statement saying what is what... Hope you are doing great...

·
Registered
107 Posts
He and the whole family got a little under the weather a couple of weeks ago. We've had a few cool days lately (and he really doesn't like the cold).

I'll give him a call and let him know that folks want to hear from him.

·
Administrator
26,228 Posts
Go to the top of the Forums Index and just scroll down a bit. It follows the Handgun Forums Section. First Forum in it is NEF/H&R Centerfire Rifles. He posts there regularly and also in the Pot Bellied Stove Forum down near the bottom of that section. He posts in some of the others there as well. He's big time into NEF Handi Rifles.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Its kind of a slow time for many Alaskans. Too cold for boat travel and not enough snow for snowmobile travel yet. Kind of a hunker down time for me. Also battening things down for winter, cutting and stacking wood.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
The H1N1 has also hit up here. So for many it has been a little hard. We had 5 different viral infections going around town within the past month. No good!

We have snow now, but it has turned colder. At least in Valdez. I do look lurk from time to time guys, just have not been too active with the new girl friend..... I only go home a few nights a week to my place.

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
I'm alive and finally well. Had a reaction to some medications and that got me down. Then I got the Flu, One Doc said it was not the N1H1, but the second Doc said it was. I was sick for four weeks, did not go out of the house for three weeks straight. Going Moose hunting the 23 of Nov. Got a muzzleloader permit for the Wood River Control Use Area. Depends on how cold it is, if it's 30 below or colder I won't go.

The area we are planning to hunt is 60 miles by snow machine from the highway. Then 15 miles up a canyon, and into the mountains. I'm carrying a NEF Huntsman in 50 cal. Hope to see something shootable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts