Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had planned one spending two days at the convention but had to leave this evening,back problems.
I got the supplies on my list from Pete Peterson of Peterson Furs,Ramona SD.He has always treated me great.
I saw some great demos and got reacquainted with some friends.
Bill

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Bill always good to visit and snoops at rondezvous. WI s association had their rondy 3-4-5-6 at Marshfield , Wi. We had over 2000 trappers go thru and word is that is MORE than the NTA had.... yippeee...lol. Watch that back as come trapping you dont want to have problems, you might have to do things differantly or not as much so you can keep trapping..... Take care

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Bill have you got your traps already to go? I have about 75 more canine traps to do and i will be done.. I have my cable restraints (snares) ready to go also... Plenty of waxed dirt, dry grass plus bait and commercial scents plus my own that i use i certain places. Geese and ducks are flying to cut over fields to feed early in mornings and late in the evenings. Seeing more skunks on the roads in smeared state...lol... and odoriferous lol . Good smell though... what say you?

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Sorry to hear Bill. Every time something like this comes up it is differant between two people. Hope you can work this out amicably and both still be friends if that is possible when the dust settles. Keep in touch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts