Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Has anyone seen speedloaders for the 500 Smith? I called HKS last year and they did not offer them. I wonder if they have changed their minds or if anyone else is offering them.
I understand that the 500 sales have been higher than expected, so I wouldn't be surprised if some are not coming in the future.
Best,
TnNuc

· Premium Member
10,817 Posts
I am hoping I would never have to use one. :-D :D But it would be nice for the range.

· Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More a matter of convenience rather than necessity. I know what your saying about NEEDING speedloaders for a 500...I hope never do either. :eek:
Maybe a few more phone calls would get them to thinking that there might be enough of a market to produce some.
Best,
TnNuc

· Premium Member
10,817 Posts
I would buy a couple. :D

· Registered
8 Posts
I have seen the same question asked on other forums and the poster got a lot of flack for even thinking about a speed loader for the 500. I would want one for my 4" 500. Like Redhawk 1, I hope never to need it. Maybe speed strips would be less bulky.
There are things a lot worse than "vampire chipmunks".
-cadjak

-

· Premium Member
10,817 Posts
TennesseeNuc said:
You never know when you might be charged by a whole herd
of blood-thirsty vampire chipmonks, and need a quick reload. :)

Now that is funny. :-D :-D :-D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.