Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

FS is this 12" 30-30 Stainless factory barrel with "410" marked Weaver scope base: $240 $220 $199 $190 shipped !
Barrel has some rubbing here and there, but looks good overall

Available with barrel is the pictured grip and forend, your choice at $15 each or both for $20 if you buy the barrel! Not for sale separately. Grip comes with bolt, forend has no screws. Grip was for my original Contender, not a G2.

If you have lots of feedback, I'll ship first and you pay me upon arrival. FYI I have a total of over 1000 feedbacks with ebay, ar15.com, and some coin sites with zero negative. I'm just not a usual poster over here.

Sorry for double pics, not sure what is going on, but click the picture to the right if you want a larger version of it. Thanks!

Untitled by jhf1621, on Flickr]Untitled by jhf1621, on Flickr

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 12" Stainless 30-30 Hunter Barrel w/ Base, wood grip, wood forend. price cut!

Deer season here!
Well, archery at least, get this before gun season opens up! I got one of my biggest bucks with a 10" 30-30 barrel on my contender with factory ammo years ago.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Re: 12" Stainless 30-30 Hunter Barrel with brake & scope base, $190 & I'll ship 1st!

Great price. If I didn't already have one....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.