Graybeard Outdoors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale complete set Jacket,pants and Crusher hat this stuff went for $350 new it is used and in very good shape has stopped shrinking This stuff will fit a med sized man5' 8" 180# or large child or woman. The waist on pants is 32"-38" as they have adjustable sides, length will fit 28-30". If you are looking for quality hunting wool this is it at a very good price .Just doesn't fit me anymore and I had been keeping it for my daughter but she had no intrest in hunting so I am going to let it go as grand kids won't need it for 15yrs. Zippered jacket snap pants w/zippered fly all uninsulated. now $160 was $175 shipped may consider H&R trades. Kurt

An unaltered 24" fluted 22-250 H&R bbl would go a long ways toward buying these. ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,225 Posts
Re: Hidden Wolf Woolens Preditor Brown

Graybeard said:
Too bad Kurt that it only fits midgets not well built muscular men like myself. :eek: ;D
I laughed so hard I almost cried. No offense to anyone though, I was laughing about the midget part. ;) ::)

Kurt,
They are just a few inches too small for me, otherwise I would be all over them. I need new hunting clothes, mine are getting old and not as warm as I remember them being years ago.

Dinny

·
Premium Member
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

You prolly ain't got much use for it down thar anyway GB matter of fact your probly still huntin in your muscle man shirt this time of the yr. ;D Kurt

·
Administrator
26,228 Posts

Wal it has been nice enough to sit on the porch in shorts and t-shirts lately. IF the rain from Ida ever ends tho it might cool down after that. Was high 70s Sunday.

·
Premium Member
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

"This stuff will fit a med sized man5' 8" 180# or large child or woman. The waist on pants is 32"-38" as they have adjustable sides, length will fit 28-30". " I guess if I had to put a size on it I would say large but the tag probly says xtra lrg but if you know wool the stuff shrinks the jacket will fit a med build person 140-180# and 5' 5"-5' 9". Kurt

·
Registered
419 Posts

Pants would work fine, height is right, but beerbelly pushes the midget to 200-210#. That's why the question of jacket size.

·
Premium Member
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

The jacket still fits me and I am 5 9 210. It is marked XL Kurt

·
Premium Member
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

One price drop to $160 but that's as low as I will go. Kurt

·
Premium Member
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Sorry for the delay I've been gone huntin the last week. Thanks for the buy sending pm. Kurt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.