Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have a soft spot for the Star PD 45 pistol. They haven't been made since the 1980's and are pretty cool little guns....definitely in the carry a lot, shoot a little category. Anyway, this is my 4th PD, the others I've sold through the years but wanted another on my bucket list. This pistol had quite a few miles on it when I got it but was essentially in good shape. So....I sent to Gary Reeder and this is the result.

It's his Perfect Packin' Pistol package. It has the normal PPP engraving, two toned finish with the Black Chromex slide, a satin Vapor Honed frame and features fire blue small parts. It has satin black Micarta grips and has the action smoothed up. A great and dependable carry gun, and good for Bar-B-Qs too.

Hope you like it, I do.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Beautiful! The only Star that I have had in my hands was a couple of Firestars. Not familiar with the PPP but it sure looks good!

BF

·
Premium Member
16,611 Posts
These where very good lil guns!

There was a couple PD's. I have shot a couple and handled them all, the Firestar is a brick in comparison.

CW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.