Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got the the start of the new range at the new house in Maine. 20170610_153234.jpg

20170610_153139-1.jpg

will have a 25 yrd pistol range, 100 yard rifle range, and one day a full trap/skeet range. the grass has been cut back on the pistolrange. will take a lot of fill to level, not going to level the whole rifle side, will build up taget points at 50,75, and 100. can't get back to the 100 yet still to wet, might be biting off more than i can chew but would like to host a North East GBO shoot early in the fall.
will use this thread to post progress and get intrest for the shoot.

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Looks like a nice piece of land Kevin, a trap range would be sweet!

·
Registered
352 Posts
hwb13, very nice land parcel and great idea for a range.

Keep us informed as to the potential date of a shoot at your place, It would give me good excuse to escape for a day!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had to cut a drainage ditch for a drain to keep lower end of the range dry. will need to install about 100 ft of drain pipe. one more step closer to a fall shoot. still haven't heard from Andy or Sid about intrest.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm begining to think summer is not going to be long enough to have the range ready for this fall, guess we should shoot for the spring.

·
9,530 Posts
I'm begining to think summer is not going to be long enough to have the range ready for this fall, guess we should shoot for the spring.
Ah... Spring in New England... Sounds like the title of a musical. :tango_face_grin:

BTW, did you ever get that .17 Hornet situation squared away? :confused:

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Spring might work better for me anyway Kevin, My son's Boy Scout troop is hosting a camporee in October so I'll be pretty busy this fall between that and all of his high school band events.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Send me a PM. I have not looked at this part of the forum for awhile as it is summer and not much except range time going on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts