51,248 Posts
Nice group photo Stimpy!! :D

Tim

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Tim

There are still 5 full rifles and 3 barrels that i keep in the safe for now , just don't have enough wall space in the reloading room to move them all in .

stimpy

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
If you give 'em each their own page, you that would make a heck of a Coffee Table Book. ;D You know, somethin' for the daughter's boyfriends to browse when they're sittin' on the couch waiting. :eek:

cookie

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Hello Stimpy, good looking bunch of Handi's! What are you trying to
do catch Tim? Good luck! See you at P.D. shoot Marv..

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I see that I am not the only straight stock fan in the bunch. Good looking set of guns......

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Very, very impressive stimpy. It looks to me like that family is well taken care of. If you and Tim aren't careful, NEF/H&R customers are going to start ordering barrels, stocks, and parts from you two.

bjm

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
Nive Simpy, very nice. Are you going to each and every one of them a gift for Christmas or perhaps just add another to the family and count it as a gift for them all collectively?....<><....:)

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys , the 32 , my daughters 22 mag , the orange monster , the 7.62x39 and my 270 are kept in the safe for now , those hold to much value to me , each for its own reason . :)

Andy

I did see a real nice 243 BB with the NRA camo lambs at the gun show yesterday , price was just a tad steep @ $240 , but i did get his card and if after the first of the year he still has it , who knows . ;) ;D

Richard

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Nice collection Stimpy, but you need more wall space!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts