Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking on fellow Ohioians
How is everyone doing ? I'm ok and my family is ok .
Athens had its first death yesterday that was related to COVID19 .
Wish you all the best hope you all stay safe and healthy .

Sent from my A503DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
And while your at it stay off the roads and don't drive your cars as over 4,000 people die in America every month from car accidents......but nobody gives that a thought!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
And while your at it stay off the roads and don't drive your cars as over 4,000 people die in America every month from car accidents......but nobody gives that a thought!
I’m right as rain. No wonder the cops are givin me the stink eye. Haven’t changed a darned thing...

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I’m right as rain. No wonder the cops are givin me the stink eye. Haven’t changed a darned thing...
Me either! I've never been much of a socialite to my wife's chagrin and the old dog new trick thing very much applies to this old dog.

1/2 of this country now suffers from some form of mental disorder or another with anxiety being the front runner by a large margin. I haven't got an anxious or nervous bone in my body and a million rounds later I have never loaded a dud.....it pays to be calm, cool and collective.:tango_face_wink::tango_face_grin:

My 90 year old dad once told my 30 year old son concerning me...."He beats to his own drum and don't much care who likes it." You are right again dad.............

·
23,845 Posts
My ole daddy told my boys I was born 100 years too late.
I think 200 would have been better.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
According to the CDC there have been between 24000 and 62000 deaths in this country from influenzia since Sept 2019. This number of flu deaths is nothing out of the ordinary. Yes covid-19 is a real threat, but I think there is a bit of a hysterical overreaction going on.

I am one of the high risk older folks. Lots of underlying health problem including respiratory failure. I have been extremely short of breath for over ten years, if I get covid-19 I don't think I will even notice it.

BB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts