Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is everybody still riding or did everybody put there scooters up already. Me, the only time my sporty has sat for more than 2 day was while I was in Colorado for 10 day a week ago.

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Put the scooter up!? :eek:
Not here in Jawja! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,025 Posts
Not put up yet but now that hunting season is here it'll be pretty soon.

·
Premium Member
16,821 Posts
I ride everyday it doesn't rain. I rode today.

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Mine has been sitting for the last 6 weeks since I'm in georgia and my bike is in alaska.

I really think the season is over in alaska from what I'm hearing from friends. But as long as there is no snow or ice I may get to sneak in a ride here and there.

Latest from friends is fresh snow on the mountains but none in the village. So maybe ;D I'll be home thursday, and boy am I happy! I've enjoyed all the jawja fun I can stand. I'm ready to get back to our 3car trafic jams in the village.

Regards,

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
mines been parked here in mo. but im on vacation now.adding on to my barn so surely i will have to run to town for sum pole barn ring shank nails or sumpin.or maybe to the big city to give sum pretty girl a ride.i envy yu jawga boys who can ride year roun fer sure.

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
pastorp said:
I've enjoyed all the jawja fun I can stand.
Well, y'all come back... hear? That is when your tolerance for good livin improves! ;D

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
Oh I enjoy the people, food, & my family. I just don't like the traffic.

And I'm used to a lot slower paced life. But then I've never done well in big cities.

Regards,

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
pastorp said:
I just don't like the traffic.
I think the same thing every morning when I get on I-75 at Barrett Parkway and drive down to Atlanta! ::)

·
Premium Member
3,025 Posts
Wow, you guys should try living around Chicago and you won't complain about Jawja anymo.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Friday 74 and Saturday 77 Sunday drops back to 70 damn the cold front. Still crossing our fingers for the nice dry weather we are having. Only problem with riding is the deer. They are chasing like crazy. We have had atleast 3 mc fatalities with deer in the last week in SE OK that I know of. Ride safe my friends.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I haven't heard of any deer vs. mc crashes lately here in ne Kansas, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Weather has been great here in Topeka, I have been riding all week. sounds like it is going to get colder in the next week though. Guess I will just have to bundle up a little tighter.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Rode the KLR in to work this morning. It was 41 and it's only like 15 miles so nothing very heroic. Be a nice ride home but ya gotta look out for bambi here in Northern WI. It did feel good to throw a leg over.

Cheers

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheesehead said:
On a double dare from my co-workers, I rode to work today @ 42 degrees. ;D

Cheese
Good for you. I hope that you made a little money on that double dare. When you got up this morning to leave the house it was 40 degrees out.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts