Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
The Goverment did away with Mental Health care then you have all the drugs, kicked God out of everything and children not taught right from wrong at home to name a few, Then there is all the trash that is piped into our homes by the TV

Deaconllb

·
Registered
10,172 Posts
I have no way of proving it but I suspect a lot of those who trip over with slight - if any - provocation comes from being taught by self styled 'liberals' who constantly assure young people they have a "right" to never be offended or frustrated. Childish young people won't suddenly grow up when they are old enough to vote or acquire a firearm and passing ever more anti gun laws won't change a thing.

Kids have long been taught they shouldn't have to deal with intellectual differences. Many of our 'educators' believe in shielding kids from anything emotionally challenging, leaving kids to grow up without the mental or emotional capacity to deal with their own inner problems. A certain percentage of them are bound to violently attempt to impose their will on others by any means they feel is necessary.

I just read an article where some student at Framington State University, Mass., ran to one of the school's top officials after being traumatized by seeing a "confederate' flag decal on another student's laptop! The officer had the good sense to point out that such things are legal under freedom of speech so all he can do is suggest the tender wimp go to a school counselor to get 'help' - no suggestion of saying "Grow up and get a life kid!"

In plan words, our people have been taught for so long to have an ever decreasing ability to even pretend to be grown-ups that violent emotional explosions will occur. And the frightening thing is many of those now highly educated but still immature PC officials are running colleges and universities without any comprehension of what they are doing wrong. IMHO.

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
BINGO, I do believe we have a winner!

wncchester said:
I have no way of proving it but I suspect a lot of those who trip over with slight - if any - provocation comes from being taught by self styled 'liberals' who constantly assure young people they have a "right" to never be offended or frustrated. Childish young people won't suddenly grow up when they are old enough to vote or acquire a firearm and passing ever more anti gun laws won't change a thing.

Kids have long been taught they shouldn't have to deal with intellectual differences. Many of our 'educators' believe in shielding kids from anything emotionally challenging, leaving kids to grow up without the mental or emotional capacity to deal with their own inner problems. A certain percentage of them are bound to violently attempt to impose their will on others by any means they feel is necessary.

I just read an article where some student at Framington State University, Mass., ran to one of the school's top officials after being traumatized by seeing a "confederate' flag decal on another student's laptop! The officer had the good sense to point out that such things are legal under freedom of speech so all he can do is suggest the tender wimp go to a school counselor to get 'help' - no suggestion of saying "Grow up and get a life kid!"

In plan words, our people have been taught for so long to have an ever decreasing ability to even pretend to be grown-ups that violent emotional explosions will occur. And the frightening thing is many of those now highly educated but still immature PC officials are running colleges and universities without any comprehension of what they are doing wrong. IMHO.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I told my wife, the SWAT teams are waiting for dark. They will cut the power ( if they hadn't already) wait until it gets good and cold in there, very dark, then flash bang that idiot and light him up! I think the killer knew that too and surrendered right at dark! Of course, w/o knowing his motive, "The Prez" has come out saying we need more gun control. Wow...Paris was a 'setback", ( guys who murdered unarmed civilians) and this is one of those " we've GOT TO do something" incidents. No doubt the killer in Co is either mentally disturbed or really P.O.'d about something. I'm sure he will be an example of " those Christian terrorists against Planned Parenthood." I'm also sure that Planned Parenthood was a gun free zone...so I'm not so sure I'm ready, myself, to say this particular killer is mentally ill, he 'seemed" pretty savvy, even brought "devices" (probably explosives or decoys of same). I guess most Coloradans can not worry about it, just smoke another joint and let the Prez take care of it, He'll keep them safe! :)

·
Registered
11,068 Posts
With this occupant of the White House, I don't think it would be out of the question that his evil regime is recruiting these goofballs to do their thing. Yeah, seems a little over the line, but to push his anti-gun agenda, I wouldn't discount anything. Look at the extremes this guy goes to on everything he does and he doesn't care who gets hurt, nor how much damage it does. His time might be getting short and I think we're going to see things happen that even we couldn't imagine in America.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts