Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
22,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wasnt a fan of the first one and did the same thing i did with it for the 600 dollar one. I donated it to the local dav club to give to needy vets. Now biden about bought the election in georgia by promising if the democrats won wed have the other 1400 in days. That price should even go up in my opinion. Pelosi is willing to piss away millions more of our tax dollars trying another witch hunt to impeach trump for something that would never hold up even in a local court. If they an afford that i say give us all 10k. Waste millions of tax dollars to impeach someone that has less then 2 weeks to go in office. That is liberal craziness at a whole new level.

·
Registered
908 Posts
We gave ours to our son and told him to invest it wisely and pass it on to his offspring if he ever has any. The bill for the borrowed money has already been sent to them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, agree! Some folks really need the money. They are definitely victims of the circumstances brought to you by the majority of traitors we have in the House and Senate.
This morning the 1st Amendment is in jeopardy. In a few weeks, the 2nd Amendment will be at the top of the news hour. In a short period of time we will loose both. We are all dependent on just a few ammo and firearms manufacturers. They can easily be shut down or inundated with government contracts.
So those of you who went out and bought guns and ammo giving yourself a false sense of security may be very, very disappointed.
Our government doesn't need to kick in your doors. They can control you within the confines of a comfortable office. We better all wake up or you can use that 243 0r 45-70 as a walking stick.
Good Luck AMERICA..................a land where TWITTER is more powerful than the President of the United States!

·
Banned
112 Posts
TD66
Yes, agree! Some folks really need the money. They are definitely victims of the circumstances brought to you by the majority of traitors we have in the House and Senate.
This morning the 1st Amendment is in jeopardy. In a few weeks, the 2nd Amendment will be at the top of the news hour. In a short period of time we will loose both. We are all dependent on just a few ammo and firearms manufacturers. They can easily be shut down or inundated with government contracts.
So those of you who went out and bought guns and ammo giving yourself a false sense of security may be very, very disappointed.
Our government doesn't need to kick in your doors. They can control you within the confines of a comfortable office. We better all wake up or you can use that 243 0r 45-70 as a walking stick.
Good Luck AMERICA..................a land where TWITTER is more powerful than the President of the United States!
I totally agree with you. I bought another rifle two days ago with those thoughts in mind. There is one thing we can do proactively. Every time we make excuses for the vandals that stormed the capital we are shooting ourselves in the foot. Every gun owner needs to condemn them. Out loud. And spreading this obvious lie that the election was rigged or stolen makes things worse for gun owners because it feeds people who are physically and verbally attacking American democracy and democratic institutions. There are a lot of democrats, or at least enough, in Congress that will join Republicans in thwarting the gun control you speak of. Let's do our part.

·
Registered
10 Posts
TD66..........
When I get the truth about the vandals in D.C., I will agree with you. When I get the truth about the election, I will agree with you. BTW.................don't hold your breath on trusting Democrats and Republicans in Congress to save the 2nd Amendment. I'm still waiting for those folks to pass any meaningless laws that support gun owners. As George Carlin said..............it's a big club and you aren't in it! We're from the Government.........we are here to help you!

·
22,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TD66
I totally agree with you. I bought another rifle two days ago with those thoughts in mind. There is one thing we can do proactively. Every time we make excuses for the vandals that stormed the capital we are shooting ourselves in the foot. Every gun owner needs to condemn them. Out loud. And spreading this obvious lie that the election was rigged or stolen makes things worse for gun owners because it feeds people who are physically and verbally attacking American democracy and democratic institutions. There are a lot of democrats, or at least enough, in Congress that will join Republicans in thwarting the gun control you speak of. Let's do our part.
i definitely hit the like button by accident on this one. I agree that we need to keep our wits about us and be level headed but the fact there was corruption in that election is beyond the shaddow of a doubt. In what world is a presidential candidate not being corrupt by offering voters 2000 dollars if they vote democratic. Hes did it right out in the open. he bribed a state!! In what world is that ok? Also those rulings on voting discrepancy's never said they didnt exist. There is also rock solid proof that states threw there own voting rules in the trash and allowed some awful shaky crap to go on. For the most part they said they weren't bad enough to change the outcome so we wont bother finding out who was behind it or how deep it went. Also theres still the hunter biden thing thats getting swept under the rug. If the democrats EVER expect the republicans to forgive and forget those issues MUST be addressed. Im sure not saying anyone should take up arms but close to half the country truly believes that some real bullshit went on and still is going on. Think that biden denying it or pelosi, shummer or shiff saying it isnt so is going to appease anyone?? YOU SHOULD BE UPSET YOURSELF about this crap. You sure would be if the shoe was on the other foot. You should also be writing your congressmen and be telling them its time to stop wasting our tax dollars on witch hunts and actually do what there elected to do. They house accomplished absolutely nothing over the last 4 years and spend billions doing nothing. It was the most expensive disinformation campaign in the history of the world and WE payed for it. Its still going on. How rediculos is it that they want to spend our tax money to get back at trump by impeaching him when hes going out the door in less then two weeks. Is that how you want YOUR tax dollar spent???? Like tudor said theres stil way to many unanswered questions to expect the republicans to bend over and take it. THERE WILL NOT be peace and SURELY no cooperation till these questions have REAL answers. The rug there sweeping this crap under is already as big as mt Everest. Dont know about you by i want REAL truth. Not some shuck and jive bs there trying to feed us.

·
22,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
think of it on the good side. Most of us have guns. Most of us have ammo and reload and some even cast. Its those liberals that bought guns when the ammo had already dried up that will the real losers. Ive preached for at least 5 years on here that people should be taking care of the feeding of there guns. It blows me away that someone with 10 guns will buy number 11 and still doesnt have ammo or the capablity to make it for the other 10. Like you said there buying walking sticks. Awkward walking sticks at best. Personaly ammo shortages kind of make me chuckle. Its kind of like evolution. the unprepared dont make it. These ammo shortages have been on and off for over 10 years now. If you still havent bought ammo for your guns or set yourself up to make it then you will join the stupid liberals with walking sticks and blocks of steal and plastic. As to twitter face book and the rest of that bs if you were on them in the first place you were supporting an anti 2nd amemendement organization. walking away doesnt make you a hero it just means you were a slow learner.

·
Banned
112 Posts
think of it on the good side. Most of us have guns. Most of us have ammo and reload and some even cast. Its those liberals that bought guns when the ammo had already dried up that will the real losers. Ive preached for at least 5 years on here that people should be taking care of the feeding of there guns. It blows me away that someone with 10 guns will buy number 11 and still doesnt have ammo or the capablity to make it for the other 10. Like you said there buying walking sticks. Awkward walking sticks at best. Personaly ammo shortages kind of make me chuckle. Its kind of like evolution. the unprepared dont make it. These ammo shortages have been on and off for over 10 years now. If you still havent bought ammo for your guns or set yourself up to make it then you will join the stupid liberals with walking sticks and blocks of steal and plastic. As to twitter face book and the rest of that bs if you were on them in the first place you were supporting an anti 2nd amemendement organization. walking away doesnt make you a hero it just means you were a slow learner.
I certainly agree with most of what's been said here. No doubt Biden said that Georgia voters would likely get $2,000 if the voted for the two democrats, but that is just stating the obvious since Biden, the Democrats and a large number of Republicans said that they wanted that to happen, but it couldn't happen if McConnel still controlled the Senate, which he wouldn't if the two Georgia Senators were democrats. I wouldn't read too much into that. There is a growing consensus that Trump was responsible for the Republican loss. I also agree that a bi-partisan commission should be formed to do a thorough investigation of the elections. I say "elections" plural because a presidential election consists of thousands of separate elections all over the country whose counts are aggregated. Such a commission could go a long way toward healing our country or restoring our democracy or both. I've never had a Twitter or a Facebook account either, and a few days ago I bought a Ruger American Rimfire Compact because I am extremely long on Velocitor ammo. I don't, however, see the logic in arguing that it's mostly liberals that buy guns when they're short on ammo. There's plenty of dumbness to go around. I also believe the first impeachment was a stupid idea and this next one is even worse. Finally, of course Hunter Biden received millions of dollars just because he was his father's son, but I do not believe for a second that any of that money went to Joe whose tax returns have always been there for all the world to see; I don't think he would risk prison on a tax evasion charge, especially with the kind of scrutiny conservative journalists, investigators, and others typically give a candidate.

·
22,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i agree with most of what you said but you arent so stupid to really believe Biden couldnt have taken money (and probably did) without it showing on his tax returns. bottom line is if he used his position to get his son money and didnt even take anything himself (which is very doubtful) hes as guilty as if he took it himself.

·
Banned
112 Posts
well i agree with most of what you said but you arent so stupid to really believe Biden couldnt have taken money (and probably did) without it showing on his tax returns. bottom line is if he used his position to get his son money and didnt even take anything himself (which is very doubtful) hes as guilty as if he took it himself.
I guess I am stupid, because I do not believe Biden would risk tax evasion, especially given the scrutiny given to people in his position. Mostly, I do not believe allegations without evidence. I'm just not into implausible conspiracy theories. I have never seen evidence that reveals that Biden used his position to get his son money. Logically, it was Biden's son who used his Dad's position to get himself money.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I guess I am stupid, because I do not believe Biden would risk tax evasion, especially given the scrutiny given to people in his position. Mostly, I do not believe allegations without evidence. I'm just not into implausible conspiracy theories. I have never seen evidence that reveals that Biden used his position to get his son money. Logically, it was Biden's son who used his Dad's position to get himself money.
Stupid, maybe not, but naive, most certainly. If an entity like China or Ukraine is bribing someone, you really think they will bother with reporting it, much less Biden reporting it? There are many ways to "hide" money, be it lectures, book deals, or charitable contributions. Heck, I've yet to figure out how most of these politicians can afford their homes. Practically all politicians leave office as multimillionaires, how does that happen on their salaries?

·
Banned
112 Posts
Stupid, maybe not, but naive, most certainly. If an entity like China or Ukraine is bribing someone, you really think they will bother with reporting it, much less Biden reporting it? There are many ways to "hide" money, be it lectures, book deals, or charitable contributions. Heck, I've yet to figure out how most of these politicians can afford their homes. Practically all politicians leave office as multimillionaires, how does that happen on their salaries?
It does happens on lectures, book deals,consulting, all of which have to be reported, or you go to prison.

·
Registered
602 Posts
It does happens on lectures, book deals,consulting, all of which have to be reported, or you go to prison.
Like I said, naive. I'd gladly pay taxes on millions for a book, or speech, which ain't worth a plug nickel. Money laundering is doing that very thing, "showing" legit sources for ill gotten gains.

·
22,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and like i said biden wouldnt even have had to take money to be guilty. IF HE LET his son use his name and office as leverage to make money he was betraying this country. What biden and his son did while biden wasnt in office is no consern of mine. I dont even care if it was illegal. **** like that goes on every day in the world but if ANY of it happened while biden was vice president it was wrong and illegal and should be looked at with a fine tooth comb. You have not seen evidence because the spin doctors are doing there magic and blocking any attempt to really investigate it. YOU know that as well as i do. IF not then your first 5 word in this post are undoubtable correct.

·
Banned
112 Posts
and like i said biden wouldnt even have had to take money to be guilty. IF HE LET his son use his name and office as leverage to make money he was betraying this country. What biden and his son did while biden wasnt in office is no consern of mine. I dont even care if it was illegal. **** like that goes on every day in the world but if ANY of it happened while biden was vice president it was wrong and illegal and should be looked at with a fine tooth comb. You have not seen evidence because the spin doctors are doing there magic and blocking any attempt to really investigate it. YOU know that as well as i do. IF not then your first 5 word in this post are undoubtable correct.
So....... how much control does any father have over what an adult son does? The evidence is that Hunter was hired to be on the board of directors of the Ukrainian gas company along with others who had ties to power because the gas company wanted an impressive board. That is normal. What is not normal is Hunter being paid $500,000 per month. Legal? Yes. Questionable? Yes. Because there was no evidence that Joe got Hunter the job, Trump didn't demand the Ukrainian president to investigate; instead he demanded that the Ukrainian president announce that he was going to investigate, because Trump could make up his own story on Twitter and Fox. I am keeping an open mind, because I question how much he was being paid, but I have to consider the fact that all the board members were over paid. To say that Joe Biden betrayed his country is a stretch. Stretches aren't good. Reminds me of the boy who cried "Wolf!"
And I maybe I am stupid. Best way to get me to laugh in Monday morning is tell me a joke Friday night.

·
22,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So....... how much control does any father have over what an adult son does? The evidence is that Hunter was hired to be on the board of directors of the Ukrainian gas company along with others who had ties to power because the gas company wanted an impressive board. That is normal. What is not normal is Hunter being paid $500,000 per month. Legal? Yes. Questionable? Yes. Because there was no evidence that Joe got Hunter the job, Trump didn't demand the Ukrainian president to investigate; instead he demanded that the Ukrainian president announce that he was going to investigate, because Trump could make up his own story on Twitter and Fox. I am keeping an open mind, because I question how much he was being paid, but I have to consider the fact that all the board members were over paid. To say that Joe Biden betrayed his country is a stretch. Stretches aren't good. Reminds me of the boy who cried "Wolf!"
And I maybe I am stupid. Best way to get me to laugh in Monday morning is tell me a joke Friday night.
Sorry but if my son was using MY name to do anti american things and taking money under the table for illegal acts id walk him to the police myself and hed go there with a size 12 up his ass.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I certainly agree with most of what's been said here. No doubt Biden said that Georgia voters would likely get $2,000 if the voted for the two democrats, but that is just stating the obvious since Biden, the Democrats and a large number of Republicans said that they wanted that to happen, but it couldn't happen if McConnel still controlled the Senate, which he wouldn't if the two Georgia Senators were democrats. I wouldn't read too much into that. There is a growing consensus that Trump was responsible for the Republican loss. I also agree that a bi-partisan commission should be formed to do a thorough investigation of the elections. I say "elections" plural because a presidential election consists of thousands of separate elections all over the country whose counts are aggregated. Such a commission could go a long way toward healing our country or restoring our democracy or both. I've never had a Twitter or a Facebook account either, and a few days ago I bought a Ruger American Rimfire Compact because I am extremely long on Velocitor ammo. I don't, however, see the logic in arguing that it's mostly liberals that buy guns when they're short on ammo. There's plenty of dumbness to go around. I also believe the first impeachment was a stupid idea and this next one is even worse. Finally, of course Hunter Biden received millions of dollars just because he was his father's son, but I do not believe for a second that any of that money went to Joe whose tax returns have always been there for all the world to see; I don't think he would risk prison on a tax evasion charge, especially with the kind of scrutiny conservative journalists, investigators, and others typically give a candidate.
there Are many ways the politicians receive compensation that doesn’t show up on their tax returns. Look at all of them who are multi-millionaires & this on a 175,000$ salary. I believe most of them start out with the right idea but then the idea of why not every one else is doing it.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
This whole thread is a joke.

People complaining about the extra $1400 check that Biden is going to be giving away to people.
Who came up with that total amount in the first place? The Orange Embarrassment (Trump) did. Its funny how when he kept the $600 stimulus check from happening because he wanted to up it to $2000, he was viewed as an American Hero. But when Biden follows through with a $1400 check to bring the whole total up to $2000, people suddenly have a problem with it.

Biden's kid? Did he get a job through his dads connections / influence / name?
And how about the Carrot Colored Conspirators kids? Don't they all work for their Dad? Since its not mentioned in this thread, his kids must have gotten their appointments / jobs through years of hard work and dedication and not through any family influence.

Yeah, They call it Fake news.... Ok...…Sure...… If you say so.....
There is a huge difference between working for Dad and being a fence for him. Laundering foreign government bribes through there family and outright treason. I smell a rotting fish. Flounder maybe? Or skunk fish. Probably just the ordinary hair on fire libtard...

Reactions: lloyd smale

·
Registered
103 Posts
Mostly, I do not believe allegations without evidence. I'm just not into implausible conspiracy theories.
unless its about a right winger, like Trump, then you believe all of it without question.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts