Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got bored one day and decided to make my own handi stock being that I am only 17 years old and have literally no money. so I grabbed a piece of 2" ash out of my garage, put it on the bandsaw, sander, chisels, more sanding, and soon to be the drillpress for the thumbhole. I just completed a rough sanding of the raised cheek piece. My question is: Has anyone done this or can offer some insight as to how to go about the next step? :?

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To tell you the truth, I would love to post pics but I have to resort to using the library computers. We don't have the internet at our house. You would figure that my dad, being a computer engineer, would have a nice one but we have an old decrepid one. There isn't that much to show really either. I took a hammer and a chisel and just started wacking away followed by a ton of sanding. Hopefully we will have the internet at our home by the time it nears completion. 8)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.