Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a friend with a a 12gauge with a tracker 2 barrel on it....the stock has a extra shell holder in it...{its wood} did they only make them for a few years like that?????the other thing i noticied is the barrel is smooth bore not rifled...was the tracker 2 barrel not rifles in the begining production...I now no that the new ones are rifled i looked at gander yesterday.........he wants $ 75 for it don't know?????stock is cool smooth barrel with sights makes me think its wore out...Thanks guys Dale

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
I had a set of those "speed feed stocks" and sold them to another member here, and yes, they are nice. H&R has located some older 12 and 20 gauge smoothbore. rifle sighted Tracker I barrels and they are about $55 plus shipping and fitting, close to the $75 your buddy wants for the gun. They will put all the slugs in a nice tight pattern or even a clover leaf at 50 yards with the right slugs. I say buy it for yourself for that price or buy it for me!!! I would love to have another. They are great guns and I finally located an as new Tracker I 12 gauge with a regular stock this past winter and was happy to get it for $100. I would love to have another for $75!!!....<><.... :grin:

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
I'd pay $75.00 for it as well. That's a good deal.

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
most likely a cylinder bore, it should say so on the left upper side of the chamber area....<><.... :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts