Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is recoil like in the larger caliber Subcompact Glocks?

Cheese

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not that bad.

The G26 is easy.

The G27 is a little "snappy".

The G30 and the G36 is a good litte push.

The 29 is a bit of a kick, depending on ammo.

I haven't gotten to shoot a G39 yet, but I would assume it would be similar to a G30.

I also have never got to shoot the G33, I would assume it would be a little snappier than the G27.

None are bad enough that I would not want them.

·
Registered
533 Posts
The above poster laid it down straight. I have a 27 that I carry without the extension, since it conceals better for me. I can shoot it all day long like that. It is very accurate at the ranges that it's made to work at. Great guns, regardless of caliber.

·
1,880 Posts
K.K said:
The above poster laid it down straight. I have a 27 that I carry without the extension, since it conceals better for me. I can shoot it all day long like that. It is very accurate at the ranges that it's made to work at. Great guns, regardless of caliber.
Ditto what KK said...Except, I have the grip extension on my 27...I'm 6'3" tall and have large hands...I hate having to cram my ring finger on to the end of the grip and leave my pinky hanging out with nothing to do so the extension is the way I go. I carry the magazine for my 23 as a back up if I feel the need to have more than 9+1 rounds of 40 cal with me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts