Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,019 Posts
Bill when I posted what the PMC driver told me about possible shortages and higher prices I was darn near ridiculed off the websites. Jim

· Registered
5,019 Posts
S.Sumner you know why we have not been attacked on American soil again. I have a therory not sure if it is right but I fugure they do not have to attack us again at least not for a while. After the towers and Pentigon were nailed every one was patriotic as **** and get the enemy at all cost. Now that we are losing a few soldiers the liberals and bleeding hearts are tearing this country apart with their peeing and moaning and dividing this country. The Terrorist do not have to attack our country and divide it the liberals and others of that ilk including the press are doing it for the terrorist they can just sit back and watch the chaos. They do not have to attack us we are coming apart ourselves as a nation if this crap keeps up with being divided. Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.