Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I hear a lot on Bullberry and Virgin Valley barrel but what do you guys think of T/C custom shop barrels? I have one order in .17 Rem for my Encore and was wondering if I should have went with one from Bullberry or Virgin Valley.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Custom Shop

I didn't know T/C had a custom shop. That must be the barrels they
make for thier advertisements. I am beginning to doubt their ad about 1/2 inch groups. I have had a 300 win mag t/c and a 7 mm t/c barrel and I can't find that 1/2 mark. 8)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I have one for my Contender Pistol. Good looking barrel and it shoots great. In my opinion they suit me fine for the difference in cost between them and the others.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
:) I have a 10" in 10mm and it's excelent. Back when I owned a Delta Elite, I had a desire to hunt with the 10mm so I chose a T/C. You can't go wrong with their quality.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Whats the difference

What is the difference between a custom barrel and the barrel that comes with the rifle when you buy it? Do they use the same barrel for their custom jobs then they use for there regular barrels or do they get their barrel blanks from different companys? And what would a custom barrel cost from T/C? Do they guarantee the accuracy of these barrels? Why I am asking is because I know someone who is thinking about getting another barrel for his Encore. Thanks. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts