Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Pretty neat little toy, but...

It dosent shoot different calibers, just different shells that use the same caliber bullet. I think it is amazing. We 'Patriots' should all have one for our emergency 'bug-out' stash. Imagine if we were invaded, or some kind of thing happened and your resources were limited, WallMart is gone, there isnt any mail, no gas left to drive somewhere to find ammo etc. This handgun would be the weapon of choice if we had to 'scrounge' for ammo.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the correction, that is what I meant to say. I agree, talk about a survival gun. It can shoot alot of the most common ammo.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Not to mention it will drive the proponents of "Balistic fingerprinting" nuts. Just imagine 312 cases to store in the program for 1 gun. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
632 Posts
:D For what it is worth. I have seen or heard about this type of handgun several years ago,probably ten or maybe a little more. That company name does not sound familiar to me right now as the original maker of it. Interesting...stay safe...King

·
Registered
213 Posts
Colt advertised one a few years ago called the "Survivor". They pulled it before it went into production. That was about the same time they first quit making all their double action handguns. I was looking forward to getting one Maybe they will reconsider now that they are back in the double action market.

Hud

1 - 6 of 6 Posts